Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy boiled fruit cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy boiled fruit cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy boiled fruit cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Be sensible when you do your grocery shopping. If you make smart choices when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go to your apartment and make something from your kitchen. Fill your pantry shelves with healthy foods. This makes it simple to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy boiled fruit cake recipe. To make easy boiled fruit cake you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy boiled fruit cake:
- Use 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Provide 1/2 cup of orange juice / water / brandy.
- Provide 1/4 cup of treacle.
- Get 100 g of baking butter.
- Use 3 cups of mixed dried fruit.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground cinammon.
- Use 2 teaspoon of mixed spice.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 2 of eggs lightly beaten.
- Take 2 cups of plain flour.
- Take 1 teaspoon of baking Soda.
- Use 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Steps to make Easy boiled fruit cake:
- In a pot over medium heat cook sugar, liquid of choice, treacle, butter, mixed fruit and let it bubble away cook for about 5 minutes till the fruit is all plump and soft.
- Take the pot off the heat and let it cook to room temperature before proceeding.
- In the meantime sift the dry ingredients together flour, salt, spices together and add together with the vanilla and egg to the cooked cooked dried fruits.
- Spoon into a double lined 20 cm tin and bake at 325 for about 60-75 minutes.
- Leave in tin to cool completely and cover with cling film Best eaten day after or a couple of days If you use alcohol and want it to mature pour a tablespoon of brandy on the cake.
- Cover cake with cling film and let it sit for maturing process Enjoy.
Pour in the boiled mixture, and stir until well blended. Boil the dry fruits In a medium saucepan, combine the butter with the raisins, cranberries, brown sugar,molasses and water and bring to a boil. Place the sugar, water,margarine, bicarbonate of soda and dried fruit in a medium saucepan and slowly bring to the boil. As soon as it starts to boil, remove and leave to completely cool. Add the well beaten egg, mixed spice, pinch of salt, and the flour; mix well.
If you find this Easy boiled fruit cake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.