Caramel kheer. Caramel kheer is an innovative rice kheer recipe with sugar caramelized and added to the kheer recipe to render a delectable brown color and unique taste. This is a caramel rice kheer recipe which tastes superb and different from normal rice kheer. Instead of sugar I have used caramel to make this kheer.
How to make caramel Kheer Take a ¼ cup of rice and soak it in water for half an hour. Take a litre of milk in a vessel and boil it on high flame. Keep on stirring it once or twice in between of the process. You can cook Caramel kheer using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Caramel kheer
- It’s 1 of little (full cream) milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of Rice (soaked) (50 grams).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar (100 grams).
- It’s 1 to 2 tbsp of Raisins-.
- It’s 10-12 of cashew.
- You need 3-4 of cardamom.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Pistachios chopped.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ghee.
Caramel Kheer is an innovative dessert that can be made during festivites and celebrations. As Raksha Bandhan is here, I am here today with the easy and tasty kheer to rekindle the relationship of brothers and sisters. खास केरेमल स्वाद वाली चावल की खीर Caramel payasam recipe Caramel dessert is a unique recipe of dessert which is scrumptious to eat.
Caramel kheer step by step
- Take a little of milk in a vessel and boil it on high flame.
- Stir it once or twice in between of process. In the meantime, chop 10-12 cashew.
- Take 4 green cardamoms peel them and make their powder after boiling the milk add a 1/4 cup of soaked rice to it and stir it.
- Cook until it reaches to the thicker consistency and rice melts kheer will be cooked after half an hour.
- Preheat a pan add a tablespoon of clarified butter and melt it.
- Add chopped cashews to it and roast them.roast until it's colour change.after roasting the cashews roast 1-3 tablespoon of raisins too.
- Preheat a pen add a 1/2 cup of sugar to it and cook on medium to high flame. Stir and cook until sugar dissolve in it.
- Cook while stirring it furiously and until it melts. After the sugar melt well and become brown then switch off.mix some water to it and cover it..
- Switch on the flame and it the kheer. And cook while stirring it.add the roasted dry fruits, cardamon powder to the kheer. And cook it for 1-2 minutes.
- Caramel kheer is ready to be served. Garnish it some chopped pistachios()..
- You can serve it hot or cold as per you desire.
It is a dessert which is made up of caramelized sugar and basic Kheer. It is scrumptious to eat and has a mouth-drooling taste. Hello mam aaj maine ye kheer bnai h bhut kadvi bni h. Kya ese shi kiya ja sakta h. aapki recipe bhut acchi hoti h pr aaj pta nhi mere se kya galut hua jo kheer shi nhi bni. The fusion of caramel and the traditional kheer taste will have you falling in love with this dessert.
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Terrific Way To Go Green And Be Healthy One terrific thing about going green is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. This is doable no matter how filled and frantic your life is. We need to get back to where it was a lot better to avoid disease in the first place. Too many people have the attitude of destroying the body today, and mend it with a pill tomorrow. We’re bombarded with adverts for magic pills that are claimed to fix any problem instantly. In reality, several of these pills do help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. Once your body wears out, you cannot exchange it for a new one, like your car. You mustn’t delay or it will be too late to take goood care of your health. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to work at top levels. When you put food into your mouth, are you concerned about the nutritional value or simply eat the food that tastes good at the time? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food joint or get junk food at the local mini mart? Consuming sugar and starches, as well as oily foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are cropping up all of the time? More and more people are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases as a result of the foods they ingest. Men and women are becoming more and more concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not being healthy. Nowadays it is much easier to find quality foods by going to a local farmer’s market or health food store. Nearly all grocery stores nowadays have organic foods. In this aisle, you’ll see the superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to retard certain diseases, or even reverse them. You will observe that you think more clearly when you eat these foods. You will start to feel a lot better when you opt to eat the superfoods rather than junk food. By getting the proper nutrition, your body will work the way it is supposed to work. As a result, the immune system can fight off any illness. Your daily diet have to contain at least some of these super foods. Why not include some beans or blueberries? Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, along with a mix of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Also, you should have yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will eliminate your problems with gaining weight. Green living provides you with a solid eating plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. You will discover that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to ward off disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits right now.