Potato Paratha(আলুর পরোটা) with Spicy Chicken.
You can have Potato Paratha(আলুর পরোটা) with Spicy Chicken using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato Paratha(আলুর পরোটা) with Spicy Chicken
- Prepare 4 of boiled potatoes.
- You need 4 cups of Flour.
- Prepare 1 of chopped Onions.
- Prepare of Pepper flakes.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Chopped Coriander.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Cumin powder.
- Prepare 3 of Chopped green chillies.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Prepare of Coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of Tomato sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soya sauce.
- Prepare of Garlic and ginger paste 2 tablespoon each.
- It’s 4 of chicken pieces.
Potato Paratha(আলুর পরোটা) with Spicy Chicken instructions
- Add onions,salt, pepper flakes, chopped coriander,cumin powder, chopped green chillies with mashed potatoes.mix them well..
- Make a flour Dough with adding some water first. Don't put too much water at once. mix it and add some oil. divide them into small balls..
- Fill the dough with Potato filling..
- Roll them in circles.
- Place it on hot pan. When it gets brown apply oil. Turn it and do the same until it gets golden brown..
- Marinate the chicken with garlic and ginger paste, soya sauce, tomato sauce,salt,red pepper, cumin powder, coriander powder and add half cup of water. Cover the pan and let it cook on medium flame.
- Flip chicken pieces after 10/15 minutes. Flip it again after 10 minutes..
- Cook them until it gets thick sauce..
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Great Health One of the best points of going green is to slow down and revel in life. This is achievable no matter how busy and hectic your life is. We must return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. Regrettably, just about people don’t worry about their health as they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. Everywhere you look, you hear about some magic pill that will instantly fix your latest problem. Naturally, several of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. When your body ceases to function properly, you can’t get yourself a healthy one. You need to take care of your body while you can do so. Proper nutrition is important for your body to function at top levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what you are putting in your mouth is healthy for you? Do you typically eat junk food and a good deal of fried foods from fast food joints? Since most people opt to consume foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are being discovered. The things we are eating cause obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of pandemic proportions. Individuals are becoming increasingly conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. Good nutritious food is now found at local grocery and health food shops. Virtually all grocery stores now carry organic foods. There you will be able to see what science has named superfoods. Superfoods is the name given to 14 specific foods that can retard or reverse certain serious illnesses. You will find that you think more clearly when you begin to eat these superfoods. Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will note a surprising increase in how good you feel. Your body will begin to work as it was meant to when you give it the correct nutrition. This in turn will help your immune system to ward off disease more efficiently. You need to have a few superfoods in your diet daily. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole grains, and oats, plus a mix of nuts, primarily walnuts. Make sure you eat proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. When you consume these superfoods regularly, you should not have to worry about any weight gain problems. You will enjoy great health when you opt to eat the green living way. Your body will be free of disease as you build up your immune system. Prepare for an awesome future by making positive changes to your eating habits now.