Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Banana Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Banana Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These kinds of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
A lot of electricity is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that happen to be more than ten years old. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. You can reduce how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not really that hard. Typically, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy banana bread recipe. To make easy banana bread you need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Banana Bread:
- Take of ripe bananas (mashed/blended).
- Provide of sugar (white, brown/both works).
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- Use of vanilla essence.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- Get of baking powder.
- Use of salt.
- Prepare of A.P. flour.
Instructions to make Easy Banana Bread:
- Preheat oven to 200 °C. Grease and flour 1 bundt or 2-4"×8" bread pans..
- Mash or blend bananas to desired consistency..
- Add oil, sugar, eggs, vanilla and mix well..
- Sift flour, baking powder and baking soda. Add salt to dry ingredients.
- Gently fold in dry ingredients to wet mixture in 2 batches..
- Additional tip: when the kitchen starts smelling like banana bread… lower the oven to 175°C and bake for the final 10- 20 mins to ensure the inside cooks and the outside doesn't burn!.
- Bake for 45- 60 minutes or until you press the top of the bread/cake gently and it bounces back (a lasting finger print indicates it's not done baking)..
- Let stand for 10 mins, then turn out to cool on a cooling rack..
Its incredibly moist, fruity and utterly delicious. Enjoy for afternoon tea, elevenses or pop into packed lunches. Easy banana bread, a super simple bake and a great way of using up those bananas that are looking a little past their best. Our easy banana bread is one of those recipes that we have meant to put on the blog for a long time. Michelle has made this recipe for years, it's a simple bake.
If you find this Easy Banana Bread recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.