Caramel Applie Pie Bread Pudding. Sprinkle on top the bread pudding. While the bread pudding is baking, make the caramel sauce. In a heavy saucepan over medium-low heat, stir together the butter, heavy cream, and brown sugar; bring to a boil.
Pack on another layer of bread cubes. To make the pudding: Whisk the eggs and egg yolks in a large bowl. Add the salt, milk, cream, sugar, boiled cider, and vanilla, continuing to whisk. You can have Caramel Applie Pie Bread Pudding using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Caramel Applie Pie Bread Pudding
- It’s 8 cups of stale bread cut to 1" cubes (I use homemade).
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground all spice.
- It’s 2 of medium apples(granny smith or gala) – peeled, cored, and diced.
- Prepare of Caramel Sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbs of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 2 tbs of milk.
- It’s 2 tbs of salted butter – room temperature.
Toss the apples with the apple pie spice then with the walnuts, caramel pieces, and the bread cubes. Spread the mixture into the prepared pan. I am coming to you from a weird, wild time right now. I am a full time mom currently due to the quarantine, my house is a mess, my hair is a mess, my life is just b.o.r.i.n.g. right now, and I am sure you can relate!
Caramel Applie Pie Bread Pudding instructions
- A note before we begin! For this specific bread pudding I used homemade bread from my own recipe shared on this site. Italian bread and brioche are two of my other favorite breads to use as well, but really just about any bread will do as long as it's stale and the cubes are laid out in a single layer to air dry slightly for about 1 hrs before beginning this process. I lay.mine out on a parchment lined baking sheet then pick up the whole sheet to "pour" the bread into the custard..
- In a large bowl combine: eggs, sugar, cream, milk, vanilla, cinnamon, and all spice. Whisk vigorously until mixture is thoroughly blended. I go until it looks frothy/bubbly around the edges when I stop wisking..
- Add bread cubes to custard mixture. Stir/toss gently with a wooden spoon to coat. Let sit 5 minutes then add prepared apple cubes and stir gently again to combine..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 3 quart casserole dish (mine is 8x11in). Spoon bread and apples into dish in an even layer. Pour remaining custard mixture left in bowl evenly over the top of bread and apples. Let sit 15 minutes..
- Place dish in oven. Bake uncovered 45-55 minutes, or until the top is golden and center is just set. When done, remove from oven and set aside while you make the caramel sauce..
- In a small pan over medium heat whisk together brown sugar, cream, and milk. When it begins to steam whisk in the butter. Bring sauce to a boil, wisking constantly. Continue at a boil for 5 minutes to caramelize and thicken the sauce, wisking constantly..
- Remove pan from heat and immediately pour caramel sauce evenly over the entire top of your beautiful bread pudding. Let sit for at least 15 minutes to soak in a little. Cut and serve warm. Delicious topped with vanilla ice cream!.
- Cover any leftovers tightly and refrigerate. Bread pudding is just as tasty cold!.
Homepage / Desserts / Easy Caramel Apple Pie Bread Pudding Recipe. Yоu соmbіnеd аррlе pie аnd brеаd рuddіng?! Caramel Apple Bread Pudding brings home all the classic caramel apple flavor without the stick-to-your-teeth'ness of the traditional treat. It's loaded with tangy Granny Smith apples, pillowy brioche bread and a vanilla custard that will make your taste buds swoon. Remove from oven and set aside.
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Great Way To Go Green For Better Health One terrific feature of going green is choosing to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. It is possible to attain this, even in this hectic world we live in. We must take a step back and fix diseases before they come about. The majority of men and women think nothing of not taking care of their bodies nowadays and fixing them with a pill later. Everywhere you look, you hear about some magic pill that will at once fix your latest problem. Definitely, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you keep on doing the same old bad habits. Unlike buying a car, you won’t be able to exchange your exhausted body for a new one. You must learn how to take care of it the soonest you can. Your body needs proper nutrients to operate at its most effective levels. Do you eat because food is available and you like the taste or do you opt for healthy foods? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or fatty fried foods from the local fast food joints? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and oily food that almost all people eat, it’s not surprising that new diseases are regularly occurring. The foods we are ingesting are causing obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of epidemic proportions. People are finally recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more health conscious. Nutritious food is now found at local grocery and health food stores. Most likely, your local grocery store today has an organic food aisle. There you will be able to find what science has called superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been found to slow down or reverse certain maladies. You will find that you think more clearly when you ingest these foods. You will start to feel a whole lotso much better when you opt to ingest the superfoods in place of junk food. Your body will start to function as it is supposed to when you give it the correct nutrition. When this happens, it will enable your immune system to fight disease more efficiently. You need to include several superfoods in your diet daily. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are a couple of other essentials. See to it that you include proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will get rid of your problems with gaining weight. Following a green living meal plan will give you precisely what you need to be healthy. You will discover that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fend off disease. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits today.