Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Manju recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Manju recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Manju recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Climb stairs. Rather than using an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people choose the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy manju recipe. To make easy manju you need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Manju:
- Get of Cake flour.
- You need of Baking soda (or baking powder).
- You need of Sugar.
- Get of Condensed milk.
- Use of Butter.
- Take of Egg.
- Get of Store-bought anko (I used tsubu-an).
Instructions to make Easy Manju:
- Add the egg, sugar, condensed milk, and melted butter into a bowl, mixing with each addition..
- Sift in the cake flour and baking soda, and mix with a rubber spatula..
- Once the dough comes together, wrap in plastic wrap, and let rest in the fridge for about 30 minutes..
- In the meantime, divide the anko into 9 portions and roll up into balls..
- Divide the rested dough into 9 pieces, roll them out (with your hands is fine), wrap up the anko, and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Make sure place them seam side down..
- Brush the surface with the leftover egg using the back of a spoon or a brush, and bake for 10 to 15 minutes in a preheated 180℃ oven. (Adjust the time accordingly.).
- It's done. Once cooled, wrap in plastic wrap and they will become even moist with time..
- I used chunky anko this time, but you can also use a finely mashed anko, or put a chestnut inside!.
Mix the flour, sugar and salt. Mix the oil and water (don't worry if it doesn't combine- it's oil and water). Add to the flour and mix until well blended. It will seem pretty wet and oily. To make chestnut shaped manju, first make a ball and then gently pinch a point at one end.
If you find this Easy Manju recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.