Date stuffed cookies – maamoul bi tamer. Mamoul is a traditional cookie eaten during the holidays usually stuffed with dates, walnuts or pistachios. Eid is incomplete without Mamoul. ⬇︎TIPS⬇︎ English Subtitles NOW AVAILABLE! Maamoul Bil Tamer – Lebanese date shortbread – طريقة تحضير المعمول بالتمر الاصلية.
Though they're easy to shape by hand, it's worth seeking out a traditional ma'amoul mold to make them. Maamoul are buttery date filled middle eastern cookies that will melt in your mouth and are utterly scrumptious. Maamoul cookies are the famous middle eastern shortbread pastries filled with dates or nuts. You can have Date stuffed cookies – maamoul bi tamer using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Date stuffed cookies – maamoul bi tamer
- You need 2 cups of semolina.
- It’s 1 cup of fine semolina, ferkha flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dried yeast, dissolved in 2 tablespoons warm water.
- It’s 1 cup of butter, melted.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of orange blossom water.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of rose water.
- Prepare of For the stuffing:.
- It’s 125 g of date paste.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of butter.
- It’s 1 pinch of mahlab, if available.
They are traditional at religious holidays in the Levantine region. See great recipes for Date stuffed cookies – maamoul bi tamer too! Add the chocolate chips, dates and bacon. Maamoul is an Arabian cuisine originated cookie recipe made in many. .
Date stuffed cookies – maamoul bi tamer step by step
- In a bowl, mix the semolina and ferkha flour with the butter. Cover with a kitchen cloth and leave overnight..
- Add the orange blossom water, rose water and dissolved yeast to the flour and butter mixture. Knead until you get a soft dough..
- To prepare the stuffing: melt the butter in a saucepan, add the date paste and mahlab then mash the mix with the back of a spoon until pureed..
- Divide the date paste into small cherry-sized balls and leave them aside for later use..
- Divide the dough into walnut-sized balls. Place the dough ball in the palm of your hand and with your finger make a hole in it. Fill it with a date paste ball; close the dough and roll into a ball..
- Place the ball into the maamoul mold and pack it well inside it for the dough to take the shape of the mold. To unmold, flip the mold and tap it on the table. The cookie will fall out..
- Place the maamoul in an oven tray and bake at high temperature for about 15 to 20 min or until they are blushed..
- Note: These cookies have a long shelf-life. They can be stored in an airtight container..
Add the dates , water, and salt to a food processor. Syrians use special wooden maamoul molds to give artistic shapes to the cookies. If you have one, rub it with some vegetable oil before use so the dough won't stick to it. Press one dough ball lightly into the mold and hit its edge on a surface so that the cookie comes out. If a mold is not available, press.
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Great Way To Go Green And Be Healthy Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of going green that most folks appreciate. This is possible no matter how filled and frantic your life is. We need to get back to where it was a lot better to avoid disease in the first place. Regrettably, majority of people don’t concern themselves about their health since they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We’re barraged with ads for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem right away. There are a few pills that help, but only if you make some essential changes in your life. When your body stops working right, you won’t be able to get a brand new body. You should take care of your health while you have the ability to do so. Your body cannot run properly if it fails to have proper nutrition. When you eat, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or only eat anything tastes good at the time? Do you typically eat junk food and a lot of fried foods from fast food joints? Eating sugar and starches, and greasy foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are cropping up all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and a lot others, probably induced by the foods that are consumed. A lot of people are at last realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. A lot of healthy food are now available at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Virtually all grocery stores nowadays have organic foods. In this section of the store, you’ll be able to find superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to slow down some diseases, or even overturn them. You will observe that you think more clearly when you eat these superfoods. As soon as you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be surprised at how healthy you will soon feel. By getting the right nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to function. In this case, the immune system will be able to fight off any malady. Your daily diet need to include at least several of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, together with a mix of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Be sure to eat proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By eating these superfoods daily, you should get rid of any problems with gaining weight. Green living equips you with a good diet plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. You will discover that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fend off disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by altering your food choices today.