Caramel Chiffon Cake【Recipe Video】. Caramel Chiffon Cake【Recipe Video】 It's better to serve with whipped cream and caramel sauce. Filled with layers of rich caramel buttercream and decked out with caramel dots, crushed malt balls, and chocolate curls, this cake is the perfect special occasion dessert. Autoplay When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next.
Cut a slice and serve with sautéed bananas and whipped cream. Sift powdered sugar over the top and enjoy! Caramel Chiffon Cake【Recipe Video】 Hello everybody, it's me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. You can cook Caramel Chiffon Cake【Recipe Video】 using 22 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Caramel Chiffon Cake【Recipe Video】
- Prepare of ■ Chiffon batter.
- Prepare 3 of egg yolks (net weight; 60g or 2.1 oz).
- You need 25 g (2 Tbsp) of granulated sugar, for the yolk.
- Prepare 35 g (1.2 oz) of grapeseed oil.
- It’s 30 ml (1 fl oz) of milk.
- You need 45 g (1.6 oz) of cake flour.
- You need 35 g (1.2 oz) of bread flour.
- You need 3 g (3/4 tsp) of baking powder.
- It’s 4 of egg whites (net weight; 160g or 5.6 oz).
- You need 50 g (1/4 cup) of granulated sugar, for meringue.
- You need of ◎Caramel sauce, for chiffon batter.
- It’s of ・ 60g (3/10 cup) granulated sugar.
- You need of ・ 2 Tbsp water.
- Prepare of ・ 2.5 Tbsp hot water, for last addition.
- You need of ■ Topping.
- You need 200 ml (6.8 fl oz) of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of granulated sugar, for heavy cream.
- You need of ◎Caramel sauce, for topping.
- It’s of ・ 60g (3/10 cup) granulated sugar.
- Prepare of ・ 2 Tbsp water.
- It’s of ・ 2 Tbsp water, for last addition.
- You need of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, caramel chiffon cake【recipe video】. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Caramel Chiffon Cake【Recipe Video】 step by step
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/5hDADsu-iGU.
- Make caramel sauce for chiffon batter. Put granulated sugar and 2 Tbsp water in a small pot. Heat it on medium heat. When the edge turns light brown, move the pan sometimes (to heat it evenly)..
- When it turns golden brown or steam rises strongly, turn off the heat quickly. Add 2.5 Tbsp hot water to it. Please be careful as the hot caramel might splatter on you. Pour the caramel sauce into a container; set aside..
- Preheat an oven to 200℃ / 392 F. Put egg yolks in a bowl and put egg whites in another bowl. Let the egg white sit in a fridge. Warm the caramel sauce, milk, and grapeseed oil in hot water on extremely low heat; set aside..
- Make egg yolk batter. Put egg yolks in a bowl and add granulated sugar to it. Mix it with a whisk until whitish or heavy..
- Pour the grapeseed oil little by little in it while stirring. Pour the milk and caramel sauce in the same way. Mix well and set aside..
- Make meringue. Take the egg white from the fridge. Beat it lightly until watery. Whisk it with a hand mixer on high speed. When it becomes white and fluffy, add granulated sugar in 2 parts..
- Whisk it until the peak hangs down lightly. Whisk slowly on low speed for a min to smooth it..
- Sift dry ingredients (cake flour + bread flour + baking powder) over the egg yolk mixture. It's better to sift it once beforehand you sift it over the egg mixture. Mix well. When powderiness disappears, mix strongly or speedy 20-30 times..
- Add the meringue in 3 pars. Stir well at 1st addition. From the next addition, mix the top lightly and then scoop it up and let it slip through your whisk; repeat scooping..
- Mix well until combined or smooth. Scrape the batter on the inner side of the bowl and fold it..
- Pour batter into an ungreased tube pan. Pour batter into an ungreased tube pan. Stir it with a bamboo skewer to stick the batter to the side and the tube. Hold down the tube and drop the pan lightly to remove big bubbles..
- Bake it at 180℃ / 356 F for 40 mins. After baking, Drop it lightly one time and upside down quickly. Let it cool thoroughly. (3 hours or more).
- Remove the cake from the pan. Push down the side of the cake to half the height. Push down around the tube..
- Turn the mold upside down. Rotate the pan while holding down the bottom pan and lift the side pan..
- Push the side of the cake to peel off the cake bottom from the pan..
- Whisk heavy cream and granulated sugar until soft-peak. Make caramel sauce for topping..
- Slice cake and serve it with whisked cream and caramel sauce. It's all done!!.
A silky caramel sauce envelopes this soft, fluffy, and incredibly bouncy cake. A silky caramel sauce envelopes this soft, fluffy, and incredibly bouncy cake. Visit our website for more food news, stories, and recipes. This chiffon cake is a Filipino favorite, with a yema salted caramel filling and frosting, and finished with toasted cashews. Chiffon cake layers are filled and frosted with rich caramel buttercream in this decadent dessert.
Living Greener for Better Health By Eating Superfoods Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of green living that most people appreciate. Even with the fast pace of our modern world, you can accomplish this. We must go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. A lot of people think nothing of not taking care of their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. It isn’t possible to turn around without hearing about the newest pill to cure you of your health problems. Of course, a number of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. Unlike purchasing a new car, you can’t exchange your burnt-out body for a new one. You must learn how to take care of your body before it is too late. Your body cannot function correctly if it fails to have proper nutrition. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what goes into your mouth is healthy for you? Do you typically eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food restaurants? As most people choose to eat foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are being discovered. A growing number of people are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases as a result of the foods they eat. People are choosing to eat better now that they are aware of how crucial food choices are to their health. Nutritious food is now readily available at local grocery and health food stores. These days, you can find an organic food section in almost all grocery stores. There you will be able to get what science has called superfoods. Superfoods is the name given to 14 specific foods that can retard or reverse certain serious diseases. You will find that you think more clearly when you consume these superfoods. Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how healthy you will soon feel. Your body will begin to work as it was meant
to when you provide it with the proper nutrition. When this happens, your immune system will easily fight off diseases. Make sure you add these superfoods into your daily eating routine. Why not include a few beans or blueberries? Next, add several green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, together with a variety of nuts, primarily walnuts. Be sure to consume proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. When you eat these superfoods regularly, you should eliminate any problems with gaining weight. Green living offers you a good eating plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be better, and your body is likely to be free of disease. You can look forward to a healthy future by modifying your food choices now.