Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
A lot of energy is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. You can easily cut down how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Efficient living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s concerning being functional, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy beef stew recipe. To make easy beef stew you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Beef Stew:
- Prepare of Beef shoulder or shanks for stew.
- You need of Carrots.
- Prepare of Mushrooms.
- Use of Onion.
- Use of Red wine.
- Use of Bay leaf.
- Take of White flour.
- Provide of Tomato ketchup.
- Provide of tin Tinned demi-glace sauce.
- Get of around 700 ml Water.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need of ☆Potato.
Instructions to make Easy Beef Stew:
- Coat the beef well with salt and pepper. Put the flour and beef into a plastic bag and shake until coated. Heat oil in a pan and cook until the outside is seared..
- Once the beef is seared, add red wine. Evaporate the alcohol on high heat. Combine the meat and the remaining sauce in a pot..
- Add more oil to the pan from Step 2. Once heated, add mushrooms and sliced onion and saute. Once the onions turn transparent, it's done..
- Roughly chop the carrot and add to the pot. Add the ketchup, water, and bay leaf and simmer over low heat for about 1 hour..
- Once the meat is well cooked, add a can of demi-glace sauce and cook over medium heat for 20 minutes. Stir occasionally to prevent burning. Season with salt and pepper at the end and you're done..
- You can use whatever demiglace sauce you like..
- I changed the recipe pictures. I add potatoes when I'm not going to freeze it..
Heat olive oil in a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium heat. Heat oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. For the beef stew, heat the oil and butter in an ovenproof casserole and fry the beef until browned on all sides. Beef stew recipes There's no nicer way to use up cheaper cuts of beef than in a warm, comforting stew. With dumplings, mash or even chips, there are loads of easy beef stew recipes to whet your.
If you find this Easy Beef Stew recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.