Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Beef Stew for Two recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Beef Stew for Two recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Beef Stew for Two recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These types of changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
Probably the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. As soon as you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances will boil water as well as steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many individuals incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. You get the greatest energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy beef stew for two recipe. To make easy beef stew for two you need 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Beef Stew for Two:
- Get of well marbled beef chuck shoulder, in 2" in chunks.
- Use of Salt & pepper to season.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of yellow onion, largely diced.
- Get of garlic, rough chopped.
- You need of balsamic vinegar.
- Provide of tomato paste.
- Use of flour.
- Take of beef broth.
- Take of bay leave.
- Prepare of dried time.
- Prepare of Couple dashes of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of carrots, cut into 1" medallions.
- Take of celery stalks,cut 1" pieces.
- Use of large potato, skinned and cut into 1" pieces.
- Use of can stewed tomatoes with juices.
- Use of chopped parsley.
Instructions to make Easy Beef Stew for Two:
- Trim any large fat caps off your meat and cube meat into large bites, season liberally with salt and pepper. Set aside. The salt will encourage natural sugars to come to meats surface for better browning..
- In a large stock pot, heat a tablespoon of olive oil on med high heat until nearly smoking.
- In three batches, pat meat dry and drop into hot pan and sear each side a couple minutes to get a dark brown crust. Do not crowd all the meat into the pan or it will simply steam. Add more oil for each batch. Set browned meat aside..
- Add onion, then garlic to the pan and saute a couple minutes. Add balsamic and tomato paste and stir a minute longer. Scrape any bits from bottom of pan..
- Add meat to back to the pan and dust liberally with flour. Stir to cook flour 2 minutes..
- Add broth, bay leaf, thyme, and Worcestershire. Reduce heat to low..
- Add vegetables and can tomatoes with juices. Stir and cover..
- Cook on a low simmer for 2 hours, stirring occasionally until meat is fork tender. Add parsley at the finish..
- Add more broth if needed or to thicken mix one tablespoon of flour with a little broth and add to pot and continue cooking..
- Check at the end for needed salt or pepper. Remove bay leaf before serving..
We also have wide variety of recipes to try. Easy Beef Stew for Two Jump to: Recipe Weight Loss Tips Before you jump to Easy Beef Stew for Two recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy. Add beef, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat. In a large skillet, brown meat in oil on all sides. Add the water, tomato sauce, broth, potato, onion, carrots, red pepper, soup mix, Worcestershire sauce, rosemary, garlic powder, pepper and remaining thyme.
If you find this Easy Beef Stew for Two recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.