Smoked Baby Back Ribs. This easy smoked baby back ribs recipe results in the most succulent, tender and juicy ribs ever!! For the most flavor, rub the ribs with the spice rub a day or two before smoking (if you don't have the time you can smoke the ribs directly). Rub the ribs all over with the cut sides of the lemon and.
All you need is a fresh rack, salt, pepper and a little hickory smoke to achieve some serious meat sweats. Pour in enough apple juice to cover. Place a lid on the pot and bring to a boil. You can have Smoked Baby Back Ribs using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smoked Baby Back Ribs
- You need of (2) Racks Pork Ribs.
- You need of For The Dry Rub.
- You need of (2) Cups Brown sugar.
- You need of (1) tbsp Salt.
- You need of (2) tsp Garlic powder.
- You need of (2) tsp Onion powder.
- Prepare of (1) tsp Black pepper.
- Prepare of (1/2) tsp Cayenne pepper.
- You need of (1) tbsp Paprika.
- You need of (1) tbsp Chili powder.
- Prepare of For The BBQ Sauce.
- You need of (1) Bottle Cookie's bbq sauce.
- Prepare of (1) Bottle Sweet Baby Ray's Golden Mustard bbq sauce.
- It’s of (1) Cup Brown sugar.
- Prepare of For The Smoker.
- You need of (2) Cups Apple juice + (1) Cup for foil pan.
- You need of Water.
The ribs should stay firm and in one piece, until you break them, leaving just a little meat for gnawing off the bone. It's really all about time and temperature. Return the cooking grate to the grill and set the steam pan back over the burning charcoal. That means the ribs will first smoke for three hours.
Smoked Baby Back Ribs instructions
- Remove membrane from the pork ribs. Trim excess fat..
- Mix Dry rub ingredients..
- Throughly coat ribs with dry rub. If you choose let marinade in refrigerator up to 12 hours. But this isn't necessary..
- Prepare smoker with hardwood. Heat until temperature reaches 250 degrees Fahrenheit. At this point I add (2) pans each with (1) cup of the apple juice and fill remaining with water..
- Place ribs directly on rack towards far side near chimney vent. Smoke for 3 hours maintaining temperature between 225 and 250 degrees Fahrenheit..
- In a large bowl mix the BBQ Sauce ingredients..
- Take ribs off smoker and place in an aluminum pan. Completely coat ribs with BBQ Sauce mixture, add 1 cup of the apple juice to bottom of pan. Cover with foil. Place pan with ribs back in smoker. Smoke for 2 more hours maintaining the 225 to 250 degree temperature..
- Remove pan of ribs. Place the (2) racks of ribs back in smoker and smoke 2 more hours..
- Remove ribs and Enjoy!.
Then you'll wrap them (with brown sugar and honey!) and let them cook for another two hours. Mix ancho chile powder, white sugar, brown sugar, salt, black pepper, cumin, dry mustard, cayenne pepper, and chipotle pepper in a small bowl until combined. Prick back of rib rack several times with a knife. Shut the smoker and do NOT open it until time is up. "Calculate how long the ribs should take before you place your ribs on the rack. Combine brown sugar, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and black pepper in a bowl and mix with your fingers to break up any lumps.
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Good Way To Go Green For Better Health One of the strongest reasons for adopting a green lifestyle is to slow down and bask in life. Even with the fast pace of our modern world, you can achieve this. We need to return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. Alas, most people don’t care about their health as they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. It isn’t possible to turn around without being bombarded by ads about the current pill to treat your health problems. Naturally, some of these pills do help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. Unlike buying a car, you won’t be able to exchange your exhausted body for a new one. You have to look after yourself while you can. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to run at best levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what you are putting in your mouth is beneficial for you? Do you typically eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food joints? As most people opt to consume foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. The food products we are eating are causing obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of epidemic proportions. People are opting to eat better now that they are aware of how crucial food choices are to their health. Today it is a lot easier to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer’s market or health food store. Today, you can find an organic food section in nearly all grocery stores. In this aisle, you’ll see the superfoods. Superfoods are 14 specific foods that can slow down or reverse certain serious illnesses. By consuming these superfoods, your body will more fit. Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will notice an amazing increase in how healthy you feel. By getting the proper nutrition, your body will work the way it is supposed to work. This in turn will help your immune system to fight disease more efficiently. You should include several superfoods in your diet everyday. Why not add some beans or blueberries? Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Throw in whole food grains and nuts. Furthermore, you may wish to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will help solve your weight problems. Green living equips you with a great diet plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. You will find that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to ward off disease. Prepare for a healthy future by modifying your eating habits today.