Trio Caramel-Milk Pudding. You can easily make this scrumptious egg free caramel milk pudding with simple ingredients. My mother's milk pudding is very rich with my caramel sauce. Serve warm or cold in small dish.
Remove from heat; stir in milk mixture and salt. Trio Caramel-Milk Pudding. milk, custard powder with Almonds, water, corn flour, Hershey's Caramel Syrup, caramel pudding mix (left in pan), (little less) milk, corn flour Dorcas Elizabeth. Only Three Ingredients – Tastes yummy, the caramel gives a coffee flavor added to the custard flavor. You can cook Trio Caramel-Milk Pudding using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Trio Caramel-Milk Pudding
- Prepare 1 of st layer Milk Pudding.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of custard powder with Almonds.
- Prepare 2 of and layer Caramel Pudding.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 2 tsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Hershey's Caramel Syrup.
- Prepare 3 of rd layer Caramel Milk Pudding.
- Prepare 3 tsp of caramel pudding mix (left in pan).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of (little less) milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of corn flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of glucose syrup.
Hi friends welcome to Anu's Kitchen. Today I am making Caramel Custard without Oven. This Caramel Custard Pudding is easy to make with easily available ingredi. Directions In a small bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Trio Caramel-Milk Pudding instructions
- For 1st Layer: Take a pan add milk, custard powder. Mix it well. Get it boil on low flame. Till it get thicken..
- In a katori place the serving glass cross and pour the milk pudding in it. To get set put it in refrigerator for 1/2 hr..
- 2nd layer (after 1/2 hr):. In a pan add water, corn flour. Stir it well. Put it on low flame. Let it cook till it get transparent..
- Now add caramel syrup. Mix it well and cook till it get thicken. Off the flame and get it on room temperature. Now pour the mix on 1st layer. Get 3 tsp caramel mix remain in the pan. And Again put the glass in a katori. Slightly crossed. So will get the third layer space. Place it in refrigerator for 1/2 hr..
- In the remaining caramel mix add milk, corn flour, glucose syrup/ sugar. Mix it well and keep a side. Wait to get second layer get set. After 1/2 hr mix it well and keep on low flame..
- Keep on stirring and get it Thicker. Now take out the glass put it straight. Pour the third layer..
- Pour properly and get it levelled. Put it again in refrigerator to get third layer set for 1/2 hr. Once set it ready to serve. Garnish with walnut And serve chilled. Enjoyyyyyyyyyyyy the trio flavour it's amazing 👌.
Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture with milk. Remove from heat and whisk eggs into milk mixture. If you want to make this type caramel-milk-egg pudding, you will not need an oven. And the ingredients are also very common, anyone can find them effortlessly. You will get your own DIY delicacy.
Going Green for Greater Health By Consuming Superfoods Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of green living that most people appreciate. Even with the fast pace of our modern world, you can achieve this. We have to go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. The majority of individuals think nothing of not taking care of their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. Everywhere you look, you hear about some magic pill that will immediately fix your latest problem. Naturally, several of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. When your body wears out, you cannot trade it in for a new one, like your car. You mustn’t wait too long or it will be too late to take goood care of your health. Your body needs sufficient amounts of nutrients to run at its best levels. When you put food into your mouth, are you concerned about the nutritional value or merely eat whatever tastes good at the time? Do you typically eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food joints? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and high fat food that most people ingest, it’s not surprising that new diseases are regularly occurring. A growing number of people are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases because of the foods they ingest. People are becoming increasingly concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of feeling poorly. Good nutritious food is now being sold at local grocery and health food stores. Nearly all grocery stores these days sell organic foods. This aisl has what are now acknowledged as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to delay a number of diseases, or even reverse them. You will find that you think more clearly when you start to consume these foods. As soon as you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be surprised at how healthy you will soon feel. Your body will begin to work as it is supposed to when you give it the proper nutrition. When this happens, it will help your immune system to combat disease more efficiently. Be sure to incorporate these superfoods into your diet. To start with, beans are great, and berries, in particular blueberries. Next, add several green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole grains, and oats, along with a variety of nuts, primarily walnuts. In addition, you may want to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By eating these superfoods daily, you should get rid of any problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy good health once you opt to eat the green living way. Your body will become disease free as you build up your immune system. Prepare for an awesome future by modifying your eating habits now.