Saturday night Special Fried Rice.
You can have Saturday night Special Fried Rice using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Saturday night Special Fried Rice
- You need 2 of chicken breasts diced.
- You need 200 g of bacon lardons.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 2 of garlic gloves chopped.
- Prepare 1 of each green,red and yellow peppers diced.
- You need of Sun dried tomatoes chopped.
- It’s of Black olives halved.
- It’s Tin of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare of Cooked rice.
- It’s of Chilli flakes.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Lemon juice.
- It’s of Can/bottle of beer/lager of choice (optional).
Saturday night Special Fried Rice instructions
- Fry the onion and garlic in the olive oil until soft. Add chilli flakes.
- While the onion and garlic are cooking dice the peppers and add to the pan stirring continually.
- Chop the sun dried tomatoes and add to the pan; slice the olives and add to the pan; drain mushrooms and add to the pan; continually stirring each time.
- Take a drink of the beer/ lager (this step can be added whenever and however often you feel).
- Dice chicken and add to the pan; stir until the chicken is brown all over (take a drink 😉).
- Add bacon lardons and continually stir until brown.
- Add rice and continually stir.
- Add good helping of soy sauce and lemon juice and stir well.
- Cook for around 5 minutes while you clean up- stirring occasionally and serve.
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health One of the best reasons for green living is to slow down and revel in life. Despite the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can accomplish this. We need to go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. Numerous folks have the attitude of ruining the body today, and fix it with a pill the next day. We’re bombarded with adverts for magic pills that are claimed to fix any problem instantly. Naturally, a number of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with shift in your lifestyle. Unlike the car buying process, you won’t be able to trade in your exhausted body for a new one. You shouldn’t wait too long or it will be too late to look after your body. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to function at optimum levels. Do you eat because food is available and you enjoy the taste or do you go for nutritional foods? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food place or purchase junk food at the local convenience store? Since most people opt to consume things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are being discovered. The foods we are eating cause obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of epidemic proportions. People are realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Today it is so easy to find quality foods by going to a local farmer’s market or health food store. Today, you can find an organic food area in nearly all grocery stores. There you will be able to find what science has named superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to retard some diseases, or even reverse them. You will see that you think more clearly when you begin to consume these superfoods. As soon as you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be surprised at how good you will soon feel. By getting the proper nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to work. This in turn will enable your immune system to fight disease more efficiently. Your daily diet must include at least some of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Throw in whole grains and nuts. Also, you may wish to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat these superfoods, you will never have a weight problem again. Green living equips you with a solid eating plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body is likely to be free of disease. You can look forward to a healthy future by changing your food choices today.