Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Minestrone Stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Minestrone Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Minestrone Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Money.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These kinds of adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Start with replacing the bulbs. This will go outside of the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost somewhat more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Using these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than merely exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. The family spends considerable time in the kitchen, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house also. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not really that tough. Typically, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy minestrone stew recipe. To make easy minestrone stew you only need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Minestrone Stew:
- Use of Carrots.
- You need of Celery Stalks.
- You need of handfulls fresh green beans.
- Take of cannellini beans.
- Get of Garlic.
- Use of White Onion.
- Prepare of lean ground beef.
- Take of tomato paste.
- Get of tomato sauce.
- Provide of marinara sauce.
- Use of low sodium low fat beef broth.
- Use of worcestershire Sauce.
- Get of ground black pepper, divided.
- Use of salt, divided.
- Use of crushed red bpepper.
- Provide of Ditalini Pasta.
Steps to make Easy Minestrone Stew:
- Chop carrotts, celery, and onions into 1/2 in pieces and set aside. mince garlic, set aside. Snap green beans into 1 in pieces and set aside..
- Brown ground beef in large soup pot with heavy bottom, add 1/2 tsp of salt and 1/2 tsp pepper. drain fat from the bottom as much as possible..
- Add onion and garlic to ground beef, cook for about 3-4 min, stirring often. Add the carrots and celery, cook for another 3-4 min until slightly tender..
- Stir in the tomato paste until combined well. Stir in the tomato sauce until combined well. Stir in the marinara sauce, beef broth, worcestershire sauce, crushed red pepper, and the remainder of the salt and pepper..
- Drain and rinse the cannellini beans, stir them in to the soup gently. bring to boil and reduce to simmer, simmer for 30 min or until the carrots are tender, stirring occasionally. Add green beans and reduce heat to low. Cook for 5 min and remove from the heat, let sit for another 5 minutes..
- Serve over ditalini noodles with a good crusty bread..
Pour chicken broth and diced tomatoes into onion mixture; bring to a boil, stirring frequently. Add red wine, reduce heat to low, and stir green beans, pinto beans, spinach, basil, oregano, salt, and black pepper into broth mixture. I doubled the tomato and beans, added pasta and it was great! Use leftover marinara for a head start on this yummy, veggie-packed soup. It's perfect with a sandwich on a chilly day, or with a crusty garlic bread and simple salad on a busy night.
If you find this Easy Minestrone Stew recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.