Caramel Popcorn. Use Our Holiday Gift Guide To Find The Perfect Gift For Everyone On Your List. Pop popcorn according to manufacturer's directions. Meanwhile, in a large heavy saucepan, combine the peanuts, almonds, brown sugar, butter, corn syrup, peanut butter and molasses.
They're either too sticky, or too hard. With a little trial and error, I believe I've created the Best Caramel Popcorn you can find! The caramel is made on the stove, without the need of a candy thermometer. You can cook Caramel Popcorn using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Caramel Popcorn
- It’s 1/2 cup of unpopped corn kernels.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 1/2 of tablespon unsalted butter.
- You need 2 tablespoon of white or brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tablespoon of salt.
- Prepare of Equipments needed.
- It’s of Large lidded saucepan or a pressure cooker.
- It’s bowl of Large heatproof mixing.
- You need of Heatproof spatula.
Homemade Caramel Popcorn that is buttery, rich, salty, sweet, crispy and better than any store-bought caramel corn at a fraction of the price! This Caramel Popcorn is out of this world! It is shockingly easy, made with a handful of pantry ingredients and doesn't even require a candy thermometer! It's crunchy, deeply caramelized, and you have the option of adding nuts or drizzles of chocolate.
Caramel Popcorn step by step
- Put cooking oil in heavy bottom pan or cooker Add all the unpopped corns with 1/4 spoon of salt and mix well Cover with the lid..
- If you have taken cooker then put the lid but don't keep whistle on it If using a pan then too don't cover completely.
- Keep shaking the pan or cooker to avoid getting corns burnt You will soon hear the popping sound of corns.
- This may take 10 mins but keep checking inbetween Also keep it on low flame all the time.
- Caramel sauce Take 1 1/2 table spoon butter (unsalted) in another deep pan Add sugar to it and keep stirring till all the sugar gets dissolved with butter.
- It's colour too will change to nice shiny brown Add baking soda to it and give a nice mix and immediately add 1/2 of the cooked popcorns and mix bhi nicely so that they get coated well.
- Enjoy as teatime snacks.
Crispy, chewy, buttery, salty and sweet! What more could you ask for in a recipe? This Caramel Popcorn hits all the notes! With just a few ingredients you'll have the best, freshest, caramel corn you've ever tasted and you'll never go back to the bagged or microwaved variety again! It is super yummy and super easy.
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Terrific Way To Go Green And Be Healthy One of the strongest reasons for adopting a green lifestyle is to slow down and enjoy life. This is achievable regardless of how filled and hectic your life is. We must get back to where it was a lot better to avoid disease in the first place. The majority of individuals think nothing of mistreating their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. We’re barraged with adverts for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem instantly. In reality, several of these pills do help but only if you couple them with shift in your lifestyle. When your body quites functioning right, you can’t obtain a healthy one. You need to learn how to look after your health before it is too late. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to run at optimum levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without finding out if what you are putting in your mouth is beneficial for you? Do you typically eat junk food and a lot of fried foods from fast food places? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and high fat food that most people eat, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and many others, perhaps induced by the foods that are consumed. People are choosing to eat better now that they are aware of how crucial food choices are to their health. A lot of healthy food are now being sold at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Nowadays, you can find an organic food aisle in virtually all grocery stores. In the organic food section, you’ll find superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to slow down some diseases, or even overturn them. By consuming these foods, your body will become healthier. When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will note an astonishing increase in how healthy you feel. Your body will begin to function as it was meant to when you supply it with the right nutrition. As a result, the immune system will be able to fight off any health condition. Your daily diet have to have at least some of these super foods. To start with, beans are great, and berries, in particular blueberries. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole grains, and oats, along with a mix of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Additionally, you may wish to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By eating these superfoods every day, you should get rid of any problems with gaining weight. Green living equips you with a great eating plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body is likely to become disease free. Prepare for an awesome future by modifying your eating habits now.