Chicken Fajitas – Slow Cooker.
You can have Chicken Fajitas – Slow Cooker using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Fajitas – Slow Cooker
- You need 1 lb. of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 cup of salsa of choice.
- It’s 1 of onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 of bell peppers, sliced.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of each chili powder, cumin, brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of each smoked paprika, salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of each pepper, garlic powder, onion powder.
- Prepare of Juice from 1 lime.
Chicken Fajitas – Slow Cooker instructions
- Lightly grease your slow cooker. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and place it into the slow cooker. Pour in the salsa, the brown sugar and all the seasonings and stir it together. Then place the lid on and set the heat to low..
- After about 3 hours, lay the peppers, onions and garlic over the top. Then pop the lid back on and continue to cook on low heat until the chicken is cooked through and tender, which will be 2-3 hours..
- Once it's ready, remove the chicken from the slow cooker and shred it using two forks, then stir it back into the salsa, peppers and onions. Add in the lime juice..
- Serve immediately after, in warm tortillas. Top with your favorite taco toppings. Store any leftovers in the fridge..
Going Green for Good Health By Consuming Superfoods Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of adopting a green lifestyle that a lot of individuals appreciate. It is possible to accomplish this, even in this fast-paced world we live in. We should get back to where it was a lot better to avoid disease in the first place. Too many folks have the attitude of destryong the body today, and fix it with a pill the next day. No matter where you look, you find out about some magic pill that will immediately fix your latest problem. There are certain pills that help, but only if you make a couple of necessary modifications in your life. Once your body wears out, you cannot get a new one, like your car. You should learn how to take care of your health before it is too late. Your body cannot run properly if it does not receive proper nutrition. Do you eat because food is available and you like what they taste or do you choose healthy foods? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food joint or get junk food at the local mini mart? Because most people decide to consume foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are being discovered. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and a lot others, probably induced by the foods that are eaten. People are at last realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Nutritious food is now being sold at local grocery and health food shops. Virtually all grocery stores these days carry organic foods. This aisl is full of what are today recognized as superfoods. This term refers to 14 foods that have been found to delay or reverse some diseases. You will find that you think more clearly when you begin to ingest these foods. You will start to feel a lot better when you choose to consume the superfoods rather than junk food. By getting the right nutrition, your body will work the way it is supposed to run. As a result, it will enable your immune system to fight disease more efficiently. You must include a number of superfoods in your diet daily. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Throw in whole food grains and nuts. In addition, you should have yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. When you consume these superfoods every day, you should eliminate any problems with gaining weight. Adopting a green living eating plan will give you exactly what you need to become healthy and fit. You will find that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fight against disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by modifying your food choices today.