Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple green peas stew served with white rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple green peas stew served with white rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Water is the most effective drinks out there. Soda and coffee, when consumed in moderation, aren’t that bad. Using them for your lone source of hydration, however, is dumb. Having water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Productive weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water intake.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple green peas stew served with white rice recipe. You can have simple green peas stew served with white rice using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple green peas stew served with white rice:
- You need 1 of medium onion.
- Take 5 of small pieces garlic.
- Prepare 4 of medium size carrots.
- Take of Green peas.
- Take of Small bunch of dania.
- You need of Godget/cucumber.
- Use 2 of medium tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 of royco beef cubes.
- Take of Salt,oil and water.
Steps to make Simple green peas stew served with white rice:
- Wash the green peas and put them to boil on medium heat. Add chopped carrots to the boiling peas after 2 minutes. Boil the mixture for 8-10 minutes until soft. Afterwhich,drain the water.
- Add chopped onion into a fresh sufuria with heated oil.add crushed garlic and leave until golden brown.
- Add chopped tomatoes,godget and dania and leave to simmer for 2 minutes. Add little water if the mixture starts to stick.
- Add the boiled peas and carrots,salt and royco beef cubes to taste and a glass full of water. Leave to boil for 1 minute. And there u have ur stew!.
- Serve with white rice..
Seasoned rice and peas make an excellent main meal. I am sure it will become a favorite once you try it. The whole family LOVED this unique flavor with a mild kick! My son hates peas but ate all of them when they were surrounded with this yummy rice! Jamaican stew peas with dumplings (spinners) contain a Jamaican version of unleavened dumplings also known as spinners, usually made with white flour but regular flour will Serve your stew peas with Jasmine Rice.
If you find this Simple green peas stew served with white rice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.