Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Duck Roast (Traditional Kerala style) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Duck Roast (Traditional Kerala style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Duck Roast (Traditional Kerala style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Cash.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
A large amount of electricity is consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that happen to be more than ten years old. The correct temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less often, will also save electricity.
The kitchen alone offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not that tough. It’s about being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to duck roast (traditional kerala style) recipe. To cook duck roast (traditional kerala style) you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Duck Roast (Traditional Kerala style):
- Use 1 Kilogram of Duck.
- Get 250 Grams of Onion.
- Prepare 250 Grams of Shallots.
- Prepare 100 Grams of Tomato.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Garam Masala.
- Use 1 Teaspoon of Fennel Powder.
- Get 2 Tablespoons of Chilli Powder.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of Coriander Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Turmeric Powder.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of Coconut Milk Powder.
- Use 2 Teaspoons of Salt.
- Provide 30 Millilitres of Oil.
- Prepare of Coriander Leaves.
- Prepare of Curry Leaves.
Steps to make Duck Roast (Traditional Kerala style):
- Heat the pan and add oil. Once hot add the sliced onions and sliced shallots. Add a pinch of salt to it (helps draw the moisture out and browns faster)..
- Once the above is light brown add the ginger garlic paste and curry leaves to it and saute it well..
- Add sliced tomatoes and the dry mixture (chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, fennel powder and garam masala..
- Add the deskined duck (previously cleaned and cut to dices) to the mixture. Saute again and add a cup of hot water. Keep the pan closed for 20 minutes until the water has fully evaporated..
- Add salt to taste and finish it off with coconut milk powder and chopped coriander leaves..
If you find this Duck Roast (Traditional Kerala style) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.