Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roast Duck Red Curry (Thai) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roast Duck Red Curry (Thai) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Consider the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roast duck red curry (thai) recipe. To make roast duck red curry (thai) you need 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Roast Duck Red Curry (Thai):
- Take 2 Tbsp of red curry paste.
- Take 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Use 3 of kafir lime leaves.
- Prepare 1 of small bunch Thai Basil or Basil.
- You need 1 of Red Chilli (cut).
- Get 150 grams of pineapple.
- Provide 3-4 of cherry tomatoes.
- Use 1 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- Provide 3 Tbsp of sugar.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of cooking oil.
- Get 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of salt (optional).
- You need of Roast duck.
- Prepare 200 grams of duck breast with skin.
- Take 1 Tbsp of five spice.
- Provide 1 tsp of grounded coriander.
- Use of Salt and Pepper.
Instructions to make Roast Duck Red Curry (Thai):
- For simple roast duck. Pre heat the oven for 190 Degree C.
- Score duck skin. Then rub mixture of five spice, ground coriander, salt and pepper on the skin. Also put salt and pepper on the flesh side..
- Put duck skin side down in a cold pan. Turn the heat to medium and cook for 3 minutes. Then reduce to low and leave the duck skin to render for 5-8 minutes. Check the skin and move the duck a couple of times during cooking..
- Finish the duck in the oven for 10 minutes. Duck will still be pink and tender. After coming out from the oven, rest the duck for 5-8 minutes. Then cut to pieces. Leave it aside..
- Now, we will make the curry. Prepare all ingredients for the curry..
- Heat up the pan with the cooking oil added, then cook the curry paste (with low heat). Keep moving it in the pan, we don’t want to burn it. Cook until it smells fragrant..
- Add 2/3 of the coconut milk. Cook the paste and coconut milk by stiring them together. Bring it up to the boil then reduce to medium heat..
- Add fish sauce, salt and sugar then add pineapple and tomatoes. Reduce to low heat..
- Add roast duck. Add water, the rest of coconut milk, kafir lime leaves and red chilli. Don’t stir. Bring it up to the boil. Then turn off the heat..
- Add Thai basil and stir. And it’s now ready to be served..
If you find this Roast Duck Red Curry (Thai) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.