Slow Cooker Goulash.
You can cook Slow Cooker Goulash using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Goulash
- Prepare 2 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of Olive Oil.
- It’s 2 of Green Pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1 of large Onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 jars of Tomato & Basil Classico Pasta Sauce.
- You need 2 clove of fresh garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 can of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of Bay Leaf.
- You need 1 TBSP of Parsley.
- It’s 1/2 TBSP of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Oregano.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Smoked Paprika.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Ground Pepper.
- It’s 1 Pkg of Medium Pasta Shells.
Slow Cooker Goulash step by step
- Pour the jars of pasta sauce in the slow cooker. The brand I chose is soy free and delicious. You can also make sauce from scratch, but I have a curious infant and wanted to be quick..
- In a medium skillet cook the ground beef in the Olive Oil until browned and add to slow cooker..
- Prep your vegetables and add to the sauce..
- Prep the seasonings and add to the sauce..
- Mix everything together and cook on low for a minimum of 6 hours..
- 20 minutes before the sauce is done, put water on to boil with some olive oil and salt. Cook the shells aldente..
- Drain, mix into the sauce, and serve!.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and grated parmesan..
- This now has the toddler stamp of approval. 😉 He prefers the elbow noodles..
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Superb Way To Go Green And Be Healthy One of the best reasons for green living is to slow down and bask in life. It is possible to do this, even in this fast-paced world we live in. We should go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. A lot of people think nothing of abusing their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. We’re bombarded with advertisements for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem instantly. In reality, several of these pills can help but only if you couple them with shift in your lifestyle. When your body stops working properly, you cannot obtain a new body. You have to take care of yourself while you have the ability to do so. Your body cannot work correctly if it fails to receive adequate nutrition. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what you are putting in your mouth is beneficial for you? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food joint or purchase junk food at the local mini mart? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and oily food that virtually all people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are discovered on a regular basis. An increasing number of folks are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases as a result of the foods they eat. People are choosing to eat better now that they realize how crucial food choices are to their health. Many good food are now found at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Today, you can find an organic food area in just about all grocery stores. This section has what are today known as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to retard certain diseases, or even reverse them. Consuming these superfoods will . As you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will note a surprising increase in how healthy you feel. By getting the proper nutrition, your body will run the way it is supposed to work. As a result, your immune system will easily fend off illnesses. You should include a number of superfoods in your diet everyday. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, plus an assortment of nuts, primarily walnuts. Moreover, you may want to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t ever have a weight problem again. Green living offers you a great eating plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. Your body will be free of disease as you build up your immune system. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits right now.