Pizza Inspired Oven-baked Okonomiyaki. If you're looking for Pizza Inspired Oven-baked Okonomiyaki recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pizza Inspired Oven-baked Okonomiyaki recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
My favourite was 'Vegetarian Pizza' with anchovies as optional extra. This 'Oven-baked Okonomiyaki' has been inspired by. My favourite was 'Vegetarian Pizza' with anchovies as optional extra. You can cook Pizza Inspired Oven-baked Okonomiyaki using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza Inspired Oven-baked Okonomiyaki
- You need 1 cup of SR Flour.
- It’s 1 cup of Water.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need of Cabbage 6 to 8 large leaves.
- Prepare of Note: Add as much as you like if you can combine with the batter.
- Prepare 1/8 of Red Onion.
- Prepare 2-4 of Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/8 of Green Capsicum.
- Prepare of Anchovies 8 to 10 fillets.
- It’s of Bocconcini / Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare of Other Topping Suggestions: Olives, Salted Capers, Chilli, Semi-dried Tomatoes.
This 'Oven-baked Okonomiyaki' has been inspired by that pizza. An okonomiyaki is a Japanese salted pancake or pizza very popular in Japan and especially in Osaka which is eaten as a main dish and is generally shared with several people. It's a very full flavoured and tasty dish. You can customize it by choosing your topping (meat, fish, vegetables).
Pizza Inspired Oven-baked Okonomiyaki instructions
- Preheat the oven to 220°C. Make the batter by mixing the Flour, Water, Eggs and Salt..
- Add shredded cabbage to the batter and mix it well. You an add as much as you like if you can combine with the batter..
- Line a baking trays with baking paper. Spread the batter and cabbage mixture on the tray and cover with thinly sliced vegetables. Place Anchovies and Bocconcini, and other ingredients on top of the mixture just like making a pizza..
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until browned and the cabbage mixture is well cooked..
- Sprinkle some freshly cracked Pepper and Salt over, and serve hot..
Its preparation is quite simple and fast. Place the Okonomiyaki on a large plate or board. Dress with Okonomiyaki Sauce and Japanese Mayonnaise. Sprinkle Katsuobushi, Aonori or Benishooga (Pickled Ginger) if you have, and serve. Prepare three more okonomiyaki as above.
Going Green for Good Health By Eating Superfoods Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of going green that numerous people appreciate. Even with the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can accomplish this. We need to go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. A lot of folks have the attitude of ruining the body today, and mend it with a pill the next day. We’re bombarded with adverts for magic pills that are claimed to fix any problem with the snap of a finger. Of course, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you hold on to the same old negative habits. When your body stops working properly, you can’t get yourself a brand new body. You have to learn how to take care of it the soonest you can. Your body cannot run correctly if it does not have proper nutrition. When you put food into your mouth, are you concerned about the nutritional value or only eat whatever tastes good at the time? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food place or buy junk food at the local convenience store? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and high fat food that virtually all people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. An increasing number of individuals are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases due to the foods they eat. Men and women are becoming more and more concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not being healthy. Lots of nutritious food are now found at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Most grocery stores now sell organic foods. There you will be able to see what science has termed superfoods. Superfoods are 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious illnesses. Ingesting these foods will help your mental health. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how good you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will enable it to function optimally. By doing this, your immune system will easily fight off diseases. See to it that you incorporate these superfoods into your diet. Why not add a few beans or blueberries? Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole food grains, and oats, plus a mix of nuts, mainly walnuts. Be sure to include proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By consuming these superfoods on a regular basis, you should eliminate any problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy good health when you decide to eat the green living way. You will discover that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fight against disease. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits right now.