Chicken with pineapple sauce. Find Deals on Pineapple Sauce in Pantry Staples on Amazon. In a large saucepan, combine brown sugar and cornstarch. Stir in the pineapple, soy sauce, garlic salt and ginger.
Place flour in a large shallow dish; add chicken and turn to coat. Pineapple Chicken is one of my favorite ways to prepare chicken. This dish is a perfect blending of pineapple and chicken flavors. You can have Chicken with pineapple sauce using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken with pineapple sauce
- You need 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need of Juice of 1 lime.
- It’s 6 of chicken thighs, bone-in and skin-on.
- Prepare 1-398 ml of can pineapple rings.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 of pinky-sized nub ginger, minced.
- You need 1 of large shallot, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of birds-eye chili, de-seeded and finely chopped.
- You need 2 cups of pure unsweetened pineapple juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut palm sugar.
- It’s 1 handful of fresh mint, chopped.
I start preparing this dish by making a pineapple sauce. In a small saucepan, combine the pineapple juice, soy sauce, chicken broth, brown sugar, hoisin sauce, garlic and jalapeno. Stir to combine and bring to a simmer over medium high heat. This chicken is super easy to make.
Chicken with pineapple sauce instructions
- In a large bowl, combine the fish sauce, 2 tbsp soy sauce, and the lime juice. Add several grinds of freshly cracked black pepper and the chicken thighs. Cover and leave in the fridge for 30 minutes to marinate..
- Lay the pineapple rings out on a paper towel lined plate. Reserve the juice from the can..
- Put a large nonstick pan on medium heat. Shake the marinade off the chicken thighs and put them in the pan, skin-side down. Let them fry gently for 20 minutes, until the skin is deep brown. Flip the chicken over and let fry for 10 minutes on the other side. Remove the chicken to a plate..
- Lay the pineapple rings into the pan. Let fry for 3 to 4 minutes, then gently flip them over. Let fry for 3 to 4 minutes again, then remove them from the pan..
- Add a splash of veg oil to the pan and turn the heat up to medium-high. Once hot, add the garlic, ginger, shallot and chili. Saute for 1 minute, then add the pineapple juice (including the juice from the can). Stir in the remaining 1 tbsp soy sauce and the palm sugar. Lay the chicken thighs into the sauce, skin-side up. Let simmer for 15 minutes, or until the sauce is reduced by two-thirds. Serve with the pineapple slices over rice, with a sprinkle of mint..
Start with mixing together the marinade – pineapple juice, brown sugar, BBQ sauce, chili powder, and red pepper flakes. Pour the mixture over the chicken and let it sit in the refrigerator for a few hours. Remove the chicken from the marinade and throw it on the grill. Grease a baking dish with cooking spray. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
Going Green for Good Health By Eating Superfoods One of the greatest points of green living is to slow down and enjoy life. This is achievable regardless of how busy and frenzied your life is. We need to get back to where it was a better idea to prevent disease in the first place. Most individuals think nothing of abusing their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. It isn’t possible to turn around without seeing advertisements about the newest pill to deal with your health problems. There are certain pills that help, but only if you make a few necessary alterations in your life. Unlike buying a car, you cannot exchange your worn out body for a new one. You mustn’t postpone it or it will be too late to take goood care of your body. Your body has to have proper nutrients to operate at its optimum levels. Do you eat because something is available and you like what they taste or do you decided to eat healthy foods? Do you regularly eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food restaurants? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and fatty food that virtually all people ingest, it’s not surprising that new diseases are discovered on a regular basis. A growing number of folks are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases as a result of the foods they eat. People are opting to eat better now that they are aware of how crucial food choices are to their health. Today it is a lot easier to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer’s market or health food store. Most likely, your local grocery store now has an organic food aisle. There you will be able to get what science has called superfoods. Superfoods are 14 specific foods that can retard or reverse certain serious health conditions. You will find that you think more clearly when you start to consume these superfoods. You will start to feel a lot better when you choose to ingest the superfoods instead of junk food. Your body will begin to work as it is supposed to when you provide it with the correct nutrition. When this happens, your immune system will easily fight off illnesses. Be sure to add these superfoods into your daily diet. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Next, add a few veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Throw in whole food grains and nuts. In addition, you have to consume yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. When you eat these superfoods on a regular basis, you should not have to worry about any weight gain problems. Green living gives you a good diet plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body can potentially be free of disease. Prepare for a great future by changing your eating habits right now.