Teriyaki Chicken Big Mac. Scoop and weigh the chicken mixture onto the press and form them into patties. If you do not have a burger patties press, you can use English muffin rings. Perhaps I just wanna compete with the fast food giant, McDonald's Grilled teriyaki chicken.
Make the sauce in a pan by adding the soy, mirin, sake, and sugar and bringing to a gentle simmer. Place in a large Ziploc bag. Combine Teriyaki sauce and brown sugar until sugar dissolves. You can have Teriyaki Chicken Big Mac using 31 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Chicken Big Mac
- Prepare of Sauce:.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Tomato Ketchup,.
- You need of Wasabi, 1 TBSP Adjust To Preference.
- You need 2 TBSP of Soy Sauce,.
- You need of Teriyaki Sauce:.
- It’s 6 TBSP of Sake,.
- You need 6 TBSP of Mirin,.
- You need 3 TBSP of Light Muscovado Sugar,.
- It’s 6 TBSP of Soy Sauce,.
- You need of Teriyaki Glaze:.
- It’s of Slurry, Cornstarch 1/4 TSP + Water 1/2 TSP.
- Prepare of Teriyaki Sauce, 1/2 Recipe.
- You need 1/4 Inch of Ginger Grated,.
- You need 1 Clove of Garlic Frated,.
- It’s of Chicken Patties:.
- You need 1/2 Inch of Ginger,.
- You need 250 g of Chicken Breast Skinless Boneless,.
- You need 250 g of Chicken Thigh Skinless Boneless,.
- It’s 1 TSP of Worcestershire Sauce,.
- It’s 3 TBSP of Teriyaki Sauce,.
- You need 3 TBSP of Panko Japanese Bread Crumb,.
- Prepare 3 TBSP of Cornstarch,.
- It’s 1 of Egg Lightly Beaten,.
- Prepare Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- It’s Pinch of Black Pepper,.
- Prepare of Sesame Oil, For Cooking.
- You need Pinch of Nori Flakes,.
- It’s of Burgers:.
- You need 4 of Pineapple Fresh Cored And Sliced Into Rings / Canned,.
- Prepare 4 of Big Mac Style Burger Buns,.
- It’s of Onion Jam, 1 Recipe.
Make a homemade teriyaki sauce by mixing soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, rice vinegar, and corn starch. Cook in a skillet until thickened. Toss the chicken with the sauce and enjoy it over rice for some added flavor! Drain chicken from the marinade and pat dry.
Teriyaki Chicken Big Mac instructions
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/single-post/2019/08/26/Burger-Buns for the big mac style burger buns recipe..
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/single-post/2019/09/02/Onion-Jam for the onion jam recipe..
- Prepare the sauce. In a small bowl, add ketchup, wasabi and soy sauce. Stir to combine well. Chill in the fridge until ready to use..
- Prepare the teriyaki sauce. In a sauce pot over medium heat, add in sake, mirin and sugar. Stir to dissolve the sugar. Stir, stir, stir. Once bubbles start to form, add in soy sauce. Stir to combine well..
- Bring it up to a slow simmer. As soon as the sauce coats the back of your spoon, remove from heat. Transfer half of the sauce into a bowl. Retain the other half in the pot..
- Prepare the teriyaki glaze. In a small bowl, add cornstarch and water. Stir to combine well and set aside. In the same pot, add ginger and garlic. Bring it up to a simmer..
- Add in the slurry. Stir to combine well. Bring it up to a simmer. Simmer for about 1 min. As soon as the sauce coats the back of your spoon, remove from heat and set aside..
- Prepare the chicken patties. Finely grate the ginger. Squeeze the grated ginger with your hand to juice out the ginger juice. Set aside..
- If you have a meat grinder, grind chicken as per manufacturer’s instructions. If you do not have a meat grinder, coarsely dice the chicken and add into a blender. Blitz until the chicken is coarsely ground. Transfer into a large mixing bowl..
- Add in worcestershire sauce, teriyaki sauce, panko, cornstarch, egg, salt, pepper and the ginger juice. Light mix to combine well. *Do not over mix.* Cover with cling film and set aside in the fridge to marinade for at least 4 hrs..
- If you have a burger patties press, grease the press lightly with sesame oil. Scoop and weigh the chicken mixture onto the press and form them into patties. You should have 8 equal patties..
- If you do not have a burger patties press, you can use English muffin rings. Divide the chicken mixture into 8 equal size. with a weighing scale. Grease the muffin rings with sesame oil. In a skillet over medium heat, drizzle in 2 TBSP of sesame oil..
- Once the oil is heated up, place the muffin rings into the skillet. Scoop the chicken mixture into the muffin rings, gently press with a back of a spoon to from into a patty. If your skillet is large enuff, you can cook 2 patties at 1 go..
- Once the chicken is about half way cooked, you can unmold the muffin rings easily. Flip the patties. They should be lightly crisped browned and lightly charred. Brush the patties with some teriyaki sauce. Drizzle in some more sesame oil, tilt the skillet and baste the chicken with all the liquid..
- Once bottom is lightly crisped browned and lightly charred, remove from heat and transfer onto a plate. Immediately, sprinkle some nori flakes over the top. Repeat the steps for the remaining patties..
- Assemble the burgers. In the a griddle medium heat, add in pineapple slices. *You can use the same skillet, but I prefer some grilled marks on my pineapples.* Brush the pineapples with teriyaki sauce..
- Once bottom is lightly charred, flip. Brush with more teriyaki sauce. Cook until bottom is lightly charred. Remove from heat and set aside..
- Slice the burger bun into 3 tiers. In a skillet over medium heat, toast the burger buns until light charred. Remove from heat and set aside. Place bottom burger bun on a working surface. Spread the ketchup wasabi sauce on the bottom bun..
- Place a chicken patty over the top. Drizzle some of that teriyaki glaze over the chicken. Follow by the grilled pineapple, onion jam and the middle tier of the bun..
- Spread with some more ketchup wasabi sauce. Place another chicken patty over the top. Drizzle some more of that teriyaki glaze over the chicken. Follow by the onion jam..
- Spread the ketchup wasabi sauce on the top bun. Place the top bun over the top to finish the burger. Repeat the steps for the remaining burgers. Serve immediately..
Test for doneness, making sure there is no pink left in the meat. Let cool slightly, then cut into smaller pieces to serve. If 'teri' means 'shine,' and 'yaki' refers to grilling, then these chicken skewers are the poster children for teriyaki. Marinated in soy sauce, sake, and mirin, the chicken is grilled to sweet, smoky perfection and dipped in a refreshing, herby miso 'ranch' sauce that'll send your summer cookout guests into a frenzy. The fried chicken rolls and Teriyaki chicken options paired with white rice, slathered in mayonnaise, then dunked in the salt bath that is soy sauce.
Living Greener for Greater Health By Eating Superfoods One of the best points of green living is to slow down and bask in life. This is
achievable no matter how filled and frantic your life is. We must get back to where it was a lot better to avoid disease in the first place. Most people think nothing of abusing their bodies nowadays and fixing them with a pill later. Everywhere you look, you read about some magic pill that will immediately fix your latest problem. Of course, a number of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. Unlike buying a car, you won’t be able to trade in your worn out body for a new one. You shouldn’t postpone it or it will be too late to take care of your health. Your body requires the right nutrients to operate at its best levels. When you put food into your mouth, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or only eat anything tastes good at the time? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food place or get junk food at the local mini mart? Because people opt to eat foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are found. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and many others, likely caused by the foods that are consumed. Men and women are becoming more and more health conscious, and eating better, because they are tired of feeling poorly. Good nutritious food is now readily available at local grocery and health food stores. Most likely, your local grocery store today has an organic food section. In this section of the store, you’ll be able to find superfoods. This term refers to 14 foods that have been found to retard or reverse certain diseases. Ingesting these foods will make your mental awareness and abilities better. As soon as you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be surprised at how good you will soon feel. Your body will begin to run as it is supposed to when you supply it with the proper nutrition. As a result, your immune system will easily ward off illnesses. You must have a few superfoods in your diet daily. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Then, add several green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole grains, and oats, together with a variety of nuts, mainly walnuts. Furthermore, you have to consume yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t ever have to worry about your weight again. You will enjoy great health as you choose to eat the green living way. Your body will become disease free as your immune system improves. You can look forward to a healthy future by changing your food choices now.