Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for English muffin & sausage casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best English muffin & sausage casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to English muffin & sausage casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Be smart when you do your food shopping. Making good decisions when shopping for groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go to your apartment and make a little something from your kitchen. Your kitchen should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. By doing this, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to english muffin & sausage casserole recipe. To cook english muffin & sausage casserole you only need 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook English muffin & sausage casserole:
- Provide 1 pack of thomas english muffins.
- Take 1/2 cup of softened butter.
- Get 2 tablespoons of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 lb of mild ground sausage.
- Use 8 of eggs.
- Use 1 cup of whole milk.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of pimentos chopped.
- Get 2 cups of chedder cheese shredded.
Steps to make English muffin & sausage casserole:
- Toast all of the english muffins then cut into bite size pieces and set aside.
- Brown and crumble ground sausage in a skillet till done.
- Beat eggs with salt, pepper and milk then mix in pimentos.
- Mix 1/2 cup softened butter with maple syrup then melt in the microwave till fully melted.
- In a 13 × 9 inch baking dish spray with cooking oil.
- Add half of the muffin pieces, then use a spoon too drizzle on about 1/4 cup of butter mixture on the english muffins pieces, add half of the sausage and pour on half of the egg mixture, then sprinkle on 1 cup of cheese. Repeat layer..
- Cover and refrigerate for a few hours or overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator while oven is pre heating to 375 degrees.
- Bake for about 35 minutes.
- Let cool for a few minutes then enjoy.
English muffins also have a lovely, distinct taste because they're griddled. And, since they're I found that the resulting English muffins were delicious, but not quite the texture I was going for. They're complete breakfast heaven to me, especially when turned into a breakfast egg sandwich. I vaguely remember baking my first batch eight or nine years ago and as far. Jump To Section How to Store English Muffins Homemade English Muffin Recipe English muffins are a small, round flat bread which is typically sliced in half, toasted.
If you find this English muffin & sausage casserole recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.