Best Pulled Pork in Slow Cooker.
You can have Best Pulled Pork in Slow Cooker using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Best Pulled Pork in Slow Cooker
- You need 2-3 lb of frozen Boston pork roast.
- It’s of Spice Rub.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Low Sodium Chicken Broth.
Best Pulled Pork in Slow Cooker instructions
- For this slow cooked pulled pork I started with a frozen Boston butt pork roast (2-3 lbs.) Set your slow cooker on high. Place frozen roast in slow cooker and pour about ½ cup low sodium chicken broth over the roast. You want just enough to cover the bottom of your pot. Pouring the liquid on the meat will allow the rub to stick to it easier since it’s frozen. Next generously rub the top of the roast with spice rub. You can find special blend here https://kimberlyscooking.com/recipes.
- Cover and let cook on high for exactly 2 hours. Do not remove the lid. After 2 hours turn on low and continue to cook for 6 more hours. Do not remove lid if possible. Check to make sure the liquid is not risen over the meat. I had to remove some of my liquid. The liquid should not be more than half way up the meat when cooking. You want a good crust to form on top and if the there’s too much liquid you will not get that. If you remove the lid too many times it might prolong the cooking time..
- After cooking 6 hours on low remove meat from slow cooker and place on a sheet pan to shred. Reserve some cooking liquid (about ¼ cup) and discard the rest. Place shredded meat back in slow cooker and stir with reserved cooking liquid. Cover and keep warm until ready to use..
- I like to serve it up as a sandwich with a soft bun, my homemade coleslaw, and homemade sauce. All these can be found on my website. https://kimberlyscooking.com/recipes.
Living Greener for Greater Health By Eating Superfoods One of the best reasons for green living is to slow down and revel in life. Despite the fast pace of our modern world, you can achieve this. We have to return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. A lot of people have the attitude of ruining the body today, and mend it with a pill tomorrow. You can’t turn around without being bombarded by ads about the latest pill to cure you of your health problems. There are some pills that help, but only if you make a few necessary alterations in your life. As soon as your body wears out, you won’t be able to get a new one, like your car. You need to take care of your body while you are able to. Your body cannot run correctly if it fails to have the right nutrition. When you eat, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or simply eat the food that tastes good at the time? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food place or get junk food at the local convenience store? Eating sugar and starches, and greasy foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are being discovered all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and many others, likely triggered by the foods that are eaten. People are opting to eat better now that they know how crucial food choices are to their health. Nutritious food is now found at local grocery and health food stores. Today, you can find an organic food aisle in virtually all grocery stores. This aisl is full of what are now acknowledged as superfoods. Superfoods refer to 14 specific foods that can retard or reverse certain serious illnesses. Consuming these superfoods will make your mental awareness and abilities better. As soon as you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how well you will soon feel. By getting the correct nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to work. In this case, the immune system is better able to fight off any malady. Your daily diet should include at least several of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole grains are a few other superfoods to add. Moreover, you have to eat yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. Eating from this list of foods, you will never have a weight problem again. Green living offers you a great eating plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. You will see that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to ward off disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by altering your food choices now.