You can have Algerian Makroudh using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Algerian Makroudh
- You need 3 of amounts of high quality semolina (medium).
- It’s 1 of amount of melted butter or smen.
- It’s of Sesame, water of roses, salt.
- Prepare of Dates dough, butter, water of roses, cinnamon, cloves and sesame.
- It’s of (you can measure ingredients with a cup or a glass or anything else, this called an amount).
Algerian Makroudh instructions
- Prepare dates dough : clean and mash dates, add 1 tbsp of butter, bit of sesame, 2 tsp cinnamon and 1/2 tsp cloves, knead the dough and let it rest.
- Prepare semolina dough, mix semolina, salt, sesame and butter,scrub them well with hands then add bit of water and roses water, gather the dough but don't knead it !.
- Put the dates dough inside the semolina dough and seal the edge, roll it into a 2 cm diameter boudin, use the stamp and the cutter.
- Bake them on 180 degrees till golden !.
- Once the get cold, pass them in hot honey with roses water, decorate with sesame.
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health One great thing about adopting a green lifestyle is choosing to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. This is attainable regardless of how filled and frenzied your life is. We should take a step back and prevent diseases before they develop. Unfortunately, most people don’t worry about their health as they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We’re bombarded with ads for magic pills that are advertised to fix any problem right away. Of course, several of these pills can help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. Once your body wears out, you won’t be able to trade it in for a new one, like your car. You need to take care of your health while you have the ability to do so. Your body cannot run properly if it doesn’t have the right nutrition. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what you are eating is good for you? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or purchase junk food at the local convenience store? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and greasy food that almost all people eat, it’s not surprising that new diseases are discovered on a regular basis. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and many others, possibly caused by the foods that are consumed. Individuals are becoming increasingly concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. Healthy food is now found at local grocery and health food markets. Nearly all grocery stores these days carry organic foods. There you will be able to see what science has named superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to retard a number of diseases, or even reverse them. You will observe that you think more clearly when you ingest these superfoods. Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will see an amazing increase in how much better you feel. Your body will begin to function as it is supposed to when you give it the right nutrition. As a result, it will enable your immune system to fight disease more efficiently. See to it that you add these superfoods into your diet. To start, beans are excellent, and berries, particularly blueberries. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole cereals, and oats, plus a variety of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Furthermore, you may wish to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By consuming these superfoods every day, you should eliminate any weight problems. Adopting a green living diet plan will offer you precisely what you need for good health. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body can become disease free. Prepare for a great future by changing your eating habits today.