Msemen. اسهل و ارواع مسمن,مورق و مقرمشmsemen très facile,feuilleté et croustillant. M'semen or msemen (Arabic: مسمن msamman, musamman), is a rich traditional flatbread originally from the Maghreb, common to Algeria, Tunisia and Morocco. It is usually served with honey or a cup of aromatic morning mint tea or coffee.
It's a perfect snack to serve with Moroccan tea or to enjoy for breakfast. Msemen Dough for Square-Shaped Moroccan Pancakes. Msemen are flat Moroccan pancakes shaped by laminating and folding dough into a square. You can have Msemen using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Msemen
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of fine semolina.
- It’s 1 of Theaspoon sugar.
- You need 1 of Theaspoon salt.
- Prepare 1/3 of Theaspoon yeast.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of water.
- It’s of for folding and cooking the msemen.
- It’s 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of fine semolina.
- You need 1/3 cup of on salted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped parsley.
- You need 1/2 cup of feta cheese.
Msemen are square, layered pancakes served for breakfast or tea time. In my opinion "msemen" would be the alleged baby of a crepe and a mille-feuille. As you can guess msemen are just very very tasty. The process to make them might seem intimidating but it is actually.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Add 1 1/2 cups of warm water, and mix to form a dough. Add more water if necessary to make a dough that is soft and easy to knead, but not sticky. If the dough is too sticky to handle, add a little flour one tablespoon at a time. Transfer the dough to a lightly floured work surface and knead by hand for 10 minutes, (or knead the dough in a stand mixer with dough hook for 5 minutes), until the dough is very smooth and elastic..
- Set out some vegetable oil, fine semolina, and soft unsalted butter, cheese mix These will be used when shaping the dough. Prepare a large, smooth surface for working with the dough. A large plastic tray or a clean counter is fine. Spread the work surface with a little vegetable oil so the dough won't stick. Keeping your hands and the dough well-oiled, divide the msemen dough into smooth balls. Set the balls of dough on an oiled surface. Be sure the dough is well-oiled so that it won't dry out..
- Allow the dough to rest a few minutes before working with it in the next step. Take a ball of dough (work in order, starting with the first ball of dough you shaped), dip it in the oil, and use oiled hands to flatten and spread the dough into a very thin circle or irregular square. Make it as thin as you can without breaking the dough. A small hole or two in the dough is okay; they'll be concealed when you fold the dough..
- Dot the dough with butter and then sprinkle the dough with a little semolina. This will help keep the folded layers separate when the msemen cooks. put 2 spoons parsley and feta cheese mix in the middle of the circle..
- Fold one side of the dough into the center as shown. Fold the opposite side into the center to make a narrow strip of dough. Fold one end of the strip of dough to the center. Fold the opposite end of dough to the center to make a square. Set aside the folded dough on an oiled surface. Repeat the process until all the balls of dough have been folded into squares..
- Heat a frying pan, cast iron skillet or griddle over medium to medium high heat. Take a square of dough, and pat it with your fingers or palm of your hand to flatten it until approximately double in size. Place the msemen in the pan and fry, turning over several times, until golden brown and the center of the msemen is cooked (it should be chewy, but not gummy or raw). This should take several minutes. Repeat with all of the dough. Remove to a rack to cool, and enjoy!.
Msemen is a fairly flaky, square shaped crispy Moroccan pancake (Rghaif) or flatbread that's made from a combination of plain wheat flour and semolina. BTW, I'm also a Canadian married to a Morrocca. Voir plus d'idées sur le thème Msemen, Recette, Cuisine. Msemen Bread Recipe – Moroccan Cuisine. Msemen جديد👌بعجينة واحدة تحضري مسمن مورق وكذالك ملوي مورق بنفس الطريقة كيجي ورقة ورقة فطائر.
Going Green for Greater Health By Eating Superfoods Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of adopting a green lifestyle that many individuals appreciate. This is possible regardless of how filled and frenzied your life is. We should get back to the point where it was better to prevent disease in the first place. Most people think nothing of not taking care of their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. It’s impossible to turn around without seeing advertisements about the latest pill to deal with your health problems. Of course, a number of these pills can help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. When your body wears out, you can’t trade it in for a new one, like your car. You have to take care of your health while you can do so. Your body requires proper nutrients to function at its optimum levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without finding out if what you are eating is good for you? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or get junk food at the local mini mart? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and fatty food that virtually all people ingest, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. The things we are eating cause obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of pandemic proportions. People are realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Many good food are now available at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Nowadays, you can find an organic food aisle in almost all grocery stores. In this aisle, you’ll see the superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to slow down certain diseases, or even reverse them. You will observe that you think more clearly when you start to consume these superfoods. When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will note an amazing increase in how much better you feel. Your body will start to work as it was meant to when you supply it with the correct nutrition. When this happens, the immune system can fight off any disease. You must have some superfoods in your diet daily. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, together with an assortment of nuts, mainly walnuts. In addition, you need to eat yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will help solve your weight gain problems. Observing a green living meal plan will provide you with just what you need for good health. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system improves. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits right now.