Triple Chocolate Muffin.
You can have Triple Chocolate Muffin using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Triple Chocolate Muffin
- You need 125 gram of sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 125 ml of milk.
- Prepare 50 gram of melted butter.
- It’s 25 ml of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 100 gram of dark chocolate, chopped roughly.
- You need of Choco chips for garnish.
- Prepare of Dry ingredient.
- You need 120 gram of plain flour.
- It’s 25 gram of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 25 gram of milk powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corn flour/maizena.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
Triple Chocolate Muffin instructions
- Sift all dry ingredients. Set aside..
- In large bowl, mix sugar and egg. Wisk until sugar dissolved. Add salt, butter, and oil. Mix well..
- Add dry ingredients, mix and then add dark chocolate into mixture. Don't over mix. Just until all ingredients combined..
- Pour the batter to muffin mould. Just 2/3 part from mould, sprinkle with chocochip and bake in preheated oven (180°C) for 25 – 30 minutes..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Living Greener for Better Health By Consuming Superfoods Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of adopting a green lifestyle that numerous individuals appreciate. It is possible to attain this, even in this hectic world we are in. We should get back to the point where it was a better idea to avoid disease in the first place. Regrettably, most people don’t concern themselves about their health as they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. It isn’t possible to turn around without being bombarded by ads about the current pill to deal with your health problems. Definitely, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old unhealthy habits. As soon as your body wears out, you won’t be able to exchange it for a new one, like your car. You should learn how to take care of it the soonest you can. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to work at best levels. When you eat, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or only eat whatever tastes good at the time? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food place or purchase junk food at the local convenience store? As most people decide to eat foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are found. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and a lot others, possibly caused by the foods that are consumed. People are becoming more conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of feeling poorly. Nowadays it is so easy to find quality foods by going to a local farmer’s market or health food store. Majority of grocery stores these days carry organic foods. There you will be able to see what science has called superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to retard certain diseases, or even overturn them. By consuming these foods, your body will more fit. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be surprised at how good you will soon feel. Your body will begin to run as it was meant to when you provide it with the proper nutrition. When this happens, it will enable your immune system to fight disease more efficiently. Your daily diet need to include at least some of these super foods. To start, beans are great, and berries, particularly blueberries. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Add in whole food grains and nuts. Also, you have to eat yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. By eating these superfoods every day, you should get rid of any problems with gaining weight. Green living gives you a solid eating plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body is likely to become disease free. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits today.