Slow Cooker Pepper Steak.
You can cook Slow Cooker Pepper Steak using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Pepper Steak
- It’s 1.5 of lbs. Beef strips green bell pepper 1 red bell pepper, white.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water 2 beef bouillon cubes 1 Tbsp. cornstarch.
- It’s 3 Tbsp. of soy sauce ¼ tsp. ground ginger ¼ tsp. garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of black pepper 2 tsp. brown sugar.
Slow Cooker Pepper Steak step by step
- Place the beef, bell peppers and onions in a 4-quart or larger slow cooker. Set aside..
- Add ¼ cup of the water in a glass, drop the beef bouillon cubes into in and microwave for 60 seconds, stir the bouillon cubes until the dissolve in the water..
- In a small bowl combine the other ¼ cup water (make this cold water), and the cornstarch, soy sauce, ginger, garlic powder, black pepper, and brown sugar, whisk until the cornstarch dissolves..
- Add the hot beef bouillon water to this mixture and stir..
- Now pour this sauce over the beef, peppers and onions in the slow cooker..
- Cover and cook on LOW for 5 hours. Serve over steamed rice 🍚.
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Better Health One good thing about adopting a green lifestyle is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. This is achievable no matter how filled and frenzied your life is. We must get back to the point where it was a better idea to prevent disease in the first place. Unfortunately, just about people don’t worry about their health since they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. It’s impossible to turn around without being bombarded by ads about the current pill to deal with your health problems. Definitely, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you keep on doing the same old unhealthy habits. Unlike purchasing a new car, you won’t be able to trade in your exhausted body for a new one. You must take care of yourself while you can do so. Proper nutrition is important for your body to work at best levels. Do you eat because something is available and you like what they taste or do you choose foods that are good for you? How often do you consume mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food restaurant? Ingesting sugar and starches, and also greasy foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are discovered all of the time? The foods we are consuming cause obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of epidemic proportions. People are becoming more and more health conscious, and eating better, because they are tired of not being healthy. Good nutritious food is now being sold at local grocery and health food stores. Nowadays, you can find an organic food section in just about all grocery stores. This food section is filled with what are now known as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to retard some diseases, or even reverse them. By consuming these foods, your body will be uplifted to new heights in mental awareness, and perceptions. Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will observe an astonishing increase in how good you feel. By getting the proper nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to run. By doing this, your immune system will easily fight off health conditions. Your daily diet must contain at least several of these super foods. To start with, beans are very good, and berries, in particular blueberries. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole grains, and oats, along with a mix of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Furthermore, you should consume yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. If you eat these superfoods, you will never have to worry about your weight again. You will enjoy optimal health when you choose to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be better, and your body can be free of disease. You can expect to have a healthy future by altering your food choices now.