Fenugreek dessert. Fenugreek, fenugreek seeds, sweets, fenugreek dessert, fenugreek sweets, semolina cake with feenugreek, semolina, sugar syrup, arabic sweets recipes. Fenugreek is an herb and supplement that has many benefits for your health. Fenugreek seeds and powder are also used in many Indian dishes for their nutritional profile and slightly sweet, nutty taste.
It has an astringent taste and a slight bitterness that many people. What is fenugreek, AKA methi seeds? We explain the key benefits and side effects of this herbal supplement SAT / ACT Prep Online Guides and Tips. You can have Fenugreek dessert using 15 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fenugreek dessert
- You need 2 cups of coarse semolina.
- It’s 1 cup of all-purpose white flour.
- Prepare half of cup white sugar.
- Prepare half of cup vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of anise seeds.
- You need 1 tablespoon of turmeric.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of fennel seeds.
- You need 1 TSP of black seed.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of instant yeast.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds.
- It’s of for the syrup: 3 cups dark brown sugar.
- It’s of for the syrup: one and half cups of water.
- It’s of for the syrup 1 TSP Orange flower water.
- Prepare of for the syrup juice of half a lemon.
What Are the Health Benefits of Fenugreek? Includes a quick video and an infographic to get you started. Fenugreek is native to central and south Asia (predominantly India). It is one of the oldest staple remedial plants with a myriad of benefits.
Fenugreek dessert instructions
- Soak fenugreek seeds overnight in water covered..
- Next day discard the soaking water. Add fresh water to the seeds and boil over low heat for one hour.
- Keep a cup of the water used for boiling the fenugreek. Allow it to cool to room temperature..
- Allow fenugreek to cool to room temperature..
- Dissolve 3 cups dark brown sugar into one and half cups water..
- Let the syrup boil and reduce till slightly thick..
- Add 1 TSP of orange flower water and the juice of half a lemon..
- Let cool for use later in the recipe..
- In a large bowl,mix the semolina, flour, sugar, yeast and the spices..
- Then add the vegetable oil, fenugreek and the water (kept from boiling fenugreek) into the mixture. Knead well..
- Let the dough rest for one hour..
- Then spread it in a pan covered with 2 tablespoons of tahina..
- Cut the dough into diagonal shapes. Let it rest for another hour..
- Put into 180 degrees oven for 45 minutes till the top is nicely browned..
- Pour on top (while still peeping hot) cold brown sugar syrup..
- Let to rest covered overnight, then serve for breakfast..
Methi or Fenugreek leaves is one of the healthiest greens that you can include in your meals. Fenugreek seeds are one of the staple spices used in Indian cooking, with a sweet, nutty flavor reminiscent of maple syrup and burnt sugar. Fenugreek or Methi Seeds, come from a plant that is known for its use as herb. Fenugreek powder, also known as methi, is an herb that has long been used in India and North Africa. Fenugreek is most widely used in Indian cuisine, though it's also found in North African and Middle Eastern dishes.
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of going green that many individuals appreciate. This is doable no matter how busy and frantic your life is. We must get back to the point where it was a better idea to avoid disease in the first place. Regrettably, almost all people don’t concern themselves about their health since they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. It isn’t possible to turn around without being bombarded by ads about the latest pill to treat your health problems. There are certain pills that help, but only if you make some necessary modifications in your life. When your body quites functioning right, you cannot get yourself a healthy one. You need to learn how to take care of your health as early as possible. Your body cannot run correctly if it fails to get adequate nutrition. Do you eat because food is available and you savor what they taste or do you decided to eat foods that are good for you? Do you typically eat junk food and a lot of fried foods from fast food joints? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and oily food that most people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are discovered on a regular basis. The foods we are eating are causing obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of epidemic proportions. People are choosing to eat better now that they know how important food choices are to their health. Nowadays it is much easier to find quality foods by shopping at a local farmer’s market or health food store. Nearly all grocery stores these days carry organic foods. In this section of the store, you’ll see the superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to delay certain diseases, or even reverse them. By ingesting these superfoods, your body will more fit. When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will notice an astonishing increase in how much better you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will enable it to function optimally. As a result, it will help your immune system to fight disease more efficiently. You should include a few superfoods in your diet everyday. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Then, try adding several green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are some other foods to include. Be sure to eat proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will eliminate your problems with gaining weight. Green living equips you with a healthy eating plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. You will discover that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fight against disease. Prepare for a great future by modifying your eating habits now.