Thai Peanut Butter Bacon Cheeseburgers. Great recipe for Thai Peanut Butter Bacon Cheeseburgers. This burger satisfies ALL your tastebuds. Burgers cooked your way; Bacon; Cheese of your choice; Buns; Peanut Butter; Thai/chili sauce (spicy, spicy, spicy) Steps.
Plus a cheeseburger topping trio that is stupid good… I cook my bacon. Thai Peanut Butter Bacon Cheeseburgers instructions. First, cook your bacon and burgers the way you like them. You can have Thai Peanut Butter Bacon Cheeseburgers using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai Peanut Butter Bacon Cheeseburgers
- Prepare of Burgers cooked your way.
- Prepare of Bacon.
- You need of Cheese of your choice.
- Prepare of Buns.
- You need of Peanut Butter.
- It’s of Thai/chili sauce (spicy, spicy, spicy).
Following is a rediculous weekend shortcut that works for less mess and ultimately less work. Plus a cheeseburger topping trio that is stupid good. I cook my bacon in the oven. Some people think that peanut butter and hamburger is a strange combination but think of Thai food, it actually works pretty well so don't let that scare you off this burger.
Thai Peanut Butter Bacon Cheeseburgers instructions
- First, cook your bacon and burgers the way you like them. Following is a rediculous weekend shortcut that works for less mess and ultimately less work. Plus a cheeseburger topping trio that is stupid good….
- I cook my bacon in the oven. One large bacon sheet, I mean baking sheet (get it?), line a pound of bacon up like so….. I know you don't have to cook bacon a pound at a time, but you CAN so I DO :).
- Cook bacon at 350 to 375 degrees checking and turning after the first 10 minutes, and every 5 minutes there after until it's as crispy as you want it..
- Now here's where my Saturday work ethic kicks in… One already messy pan and a pile of burgers left to cook. A preheated oven… I did it, I confess… I cooled the pan for a couple minutes, plopped those uncooked patties on, and I cooked them in the oven..
- My modest little burgers didn't take long, and got flipped about halfway through. I can not help you with cooking time here, because I don't know your burger size or ingredients.. Sorry… Go for cooking temp based on how you like your burgers and with some consideration to safe cooking temps…. For mine it was less than 15 minutes..
- While those burgers cook… Butter your buns :).
- Hot, hot, hot skillet for a couple minutes and you've upgraded those bland store bought buns..
- Now here's where things get new and exciting for your burger world. First cheese, which is a duh and why is this woman wasting my time… But wait! Then comes…..
- Peanut butter and spicy Thai sauce. The red sauce here is our favorite brand of store bought Thai chili sauce. You want that sweet and spicy combo..
- Onto the sweet and spicy burger, put some salty bacon:).
- I didn't get a final pick, I was too excited about eating it! Hope you enjoy!.
Put the cheese covered hamburger patty on the bottom bun, top with bacon and pickled onions. Put a burger patty on the bun while still warm drop a heaping dollop of peanut butter on top of the patty. Lay two pieces of crispy bacon on the peanut butter. Spread peanut butter mixture over hamburger buns and top with beef patties, lettuce, tomatoes, and bacon. In a separate bowl mix together the peanut butter, soy sauce, squished garlic, and chicken broth- this is your grilling sauce; if it's too thick still, add broth until it's a consistency you like (I like it thicker).
Living Greener for Greater Health By Eating Superfoods One of the strongest reasons for adopting a green lifestyle is to slow down and bask in life. Despite the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can accomplish this. We should get back to the point where it was better to avoid disease in the first place. Regrettably, majority of people don’t concern themselves about their health as they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. Everywhere you look, you find out about some magic pill that will instantly fix your latest problem. In reality, some of these pills do help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. When your body quites functioning properly, you can’t get yourself a healthy one. You shouldn’t delay or it will be too late to take goood care of your health. Your body has to have sufficient amounts of nutrients to function at its most effective levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what you are putting in your mouth is good for you? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food place or purchase junk food at the local mini mart? Consuming sugar and starches, and also fatty foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are discovered all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and a lot others, probably induced by the foods that are eaten. Men and women are becoming more concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. Lots of good food are now being sold at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Most probably, your local grocery store today has an organic food area. In the organic food section, you’ll find superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to retard certain diseases, or even overturn them. Ingesting these superfoods will help your mental health. You will begin to feel a lot better when you choose to ingest the superfoods instead of junk food. By getting the correct nutrition, your body will run the way it is supposed to work. When this happens, your immune system will easily fend off illnesses. Make sure you add these superfoods into your diet every day. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Don’t forget whole grains and nuts. Be sure to include proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat the foods in this list, you will never have to worry about gaining weight again. Observing a green living meal plan will provide you with exactly what you need for good health. Your body will become disease free as your immune system gets healthier. You can look forward to a healthy future by changing your food choices today.