Passion Fruit -Uppuma.
You can have Passion Fruit -Uppuma using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Passion Fruit -Uppuma
- Prepare 1 cup of Semolina.
- You need 1 of savala.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger grated.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli.
- Prepare 1 of chillie dried red.
- Prepare 2 sprigs of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mustard seed.
- It’s 2 tbsps of oil.
- Prepare 4 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 no of passion fruit.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of black gram (uzhunnu parippu).
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt cashewnuts kismis and (each.
Passion Fruit -Uppuma step by step
- Place a thick bottomed thava on the fire.Splutter the mustard seeds in the oil,followed by the black gram(uzhunnu parippu).Now Add the sliced savala,green chillie,ginger followed by the curry leaves and red chillie cut into 2 pieces..
- .Add semolina stirring continuously and saute in low fire. When it is moderately fried,add 3.5 cups of boiling water to the above. Add salt,followed by the pulp of the passion fruit and the egg. Stir till everything gets mixed well..
- Now close the lid and cook in slow fire for a few minutes without stirring. When the excess water above the level of uppuma is dried. Take out from fire and serve hot, by scooping from one side. The soft Uppuma is ready. Do not mix again. It can be decorated with corriander leaves or cashews..
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Terrific Way To Go Green And Be Healthy Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of green living that numerous people appreciate. It is possible to do this, even in this hectic world we are living in. We must get back to where it was a lot better to prevent disease in the first place. A lot of individuals think nothing of not taking care of their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. You can’t turn around without hearing about the current pill to cure you of your health problems. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you keep on doing the same old unhealthy habits. Unlike the car buying process, you won’t be able to trade in your exhausted body for a new one. You must learn how to look after your body the soonest you can. Proper nutrition is important for your body to function at top levels. When you put food into your mouth, are you concerned about the nutritional value or just eat the food that tastes good at the time? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or buy junk food at the local mini mart? Eating sugar and starches, as well as oily foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are discovered all of the time? The food products we are ingesting are causing obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of pandemic proportions. Many people are realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more health conscious. A lot of healthy food can now be found at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Nearly all grocery stores now have organic foods. In this aisle, you’ll be able to find superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to slow down certain diseases, or even overturn them. By eating these foods, your body will become healthier. Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will observe an amazing increase in how healthy you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will enable it to run optimally. As a result, the immune system can fight off any illness. Make sure you add these superfoods into your diet every day. Why not eat a few beans or blueberries? Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole cereals, and oats, together with an assortment of nuts, primarily walnuts. See to it that you include proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will get rid of your weight problems. Green living offers you a good eating plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body can potentially be free of disease. Prepare for a healthy future by making positive changes to your eating habits right now.