#MMC post-12 Chocolate sugar parantha.
You can cook #MMC post-12 Chocolate sugar parantha using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of #MMC post-12 Chocolate sugar parantha
- It’s 2 cup of Normal wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 spoon of Sugar.
- You need as needed of chocolate or choco chips.
- Prepare as needed of Ghee.
- It’s 2 table spoon of Semolina.
- Prepare as needed of Sugar syrup.
#MMC post-12 Chocolate sugar parantha step by step
- Step 1 Mix together refined flour, semolina, 1 tbsp ghee and water as required and knead into a dough. Step 2 Heat a non-stick tawa..
- Step 3 Divide dough into equal portions and roll into balls. Dust each ball with dry flour and roll into rotis. Spread a little butter on each roti. Sprinkle a little sugar, green cardamom powder and chocolate chips on them. Fold all 4 sides to make a square. Roll further to make a square parantha. Step 4 Place each parantha on the tawa and cook,.
- Filling till golden both sides, till golden on both sides. Step 5 Apply a little ghee and cook further. Transfer onto a serving plate, drizzle some chocolate sauce and serve. Nutrition Info Calories : 1389 Kcal Carbohydrates : 230.8 gm Protein : 30.5 gm Fat : 40.8 gm Other : 0.
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Better Health One good thing about adopting a green lifestyle is choosing to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. This is doable regardless of how busy and frantic your life is. We should get back to where it was better to avoid disease in the first place. Unfortunately, most people don’t concern themselves about their health as they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We’re barraged with advertisements for magic pills that are advertised to fix any problem with the snap of a finger. There are a few pills that help, but only if you make a few essential alterations in your life. As soon as your body wears out, you won’t be able to trade it in for a new one, like your car. You have to take care of yourself while you can do so. Your body requires sufficient amounts of nutrients to run at its most effective levels. Do you eat because something is available and you love the taste or do you choose nutritious foods? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food restaurant? Because most people choose to eat foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. The foods we are ingesting cause obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of pandemic proportions. Men and women are becoming more and more health conscious, and eating better, because they are tired of not being healthy. Now it is so easy to find quality foods by shopping at a local farmer’s market or health food store. Nowadays, you can find an organic food area in virtually all grocery stores. This section is full of what are now recognized as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to delay some diseases, or even reverse them. You will find that you think more clearly when you start to eat these superfoods. Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be surprised at how good you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will enable it to work well. As a result, the immune system will be able to fight off any health condition. You should include several superfoods in your diet everyday. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole grains are some other foods to include. Additionally, you need to include yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t ever have a weight problem again. You will enjoy optimal health as you choose to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body is likely to ward off diseases. You can look forward to a healthy future by changing your food choices right now.