Polish Fresh Sausage and Sauerkraut on a sub roll. Great recipe for Polish Fresh Sausage and Sauerkraut on a sub roll. Our family would have these links for dinner without the brat rolls; served with Sauerkraut as a side. so I revised it! So I can put it upon a brat roll instead. it has the same family flavor.instead of being on a plate;.
Stir in the sauerkraut, sausage, brown sugar, garlic salt, caraway and pepper. Remove from the heat; add bacon. Wash the sauerkraut under cold running water, then. and add the sausage and, using more of the . the casserole. You can cook Polish Fresh Sausage and Sauerkraut on a sub roll using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Polish Fresh Sausage and Sauerkraut on a sub roll
- Prepare 1 of Polish Fresh or smoked Sausage/Kielbasa.
- You need 1 of brat roll warmed.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of horseradish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of yellow mustard.
- Prepare 2 slice of Bacon, fried and finely crumbled (reserve bacon fat).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sauerkraut, lightly rinsed and drained.
- You need 1/4 cup of Red Onions, finely chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of Celery, finely Chopped.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic clove, minced.
- You need 1/4 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 tsp of splenda sweetner.
- You need tsp of 1/8 tsp. each: Caraway seed, and dill.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Black walnuts or pine nuts, finely chopped.
Polish sandwich is a sandwich with kielbasa, a pickle spear, sauerkraut and mustard on rye bread. Stir the bacon mixture into the sauerkraut. Spoon the sauerkraut and sausage mixture into the prepared baking dish. Easy Sauerkraut and Sausage: Bratwursts or kielbasa cooked with onions and sauerkraut, perfect for a quick dinner or lunch.
Polish Fresh Sausage and Sauerkraut on a sub roll instructions
- Bring a medium-sized pot of water to a boil. Then add sausage and par boil for 7 – 10 minutes..
- Remove from pot, then pat dry; set aside..
- In a oil coated frying pan or on a grill; cook the sausage 5 – 10 minutes more; until skin is browned. Remove and set aside..
- Cook up 2 slices of bacon, crumble finely; reserve bacon fat for frying…
- Lightly Rinse sauerkraut and drain off excess water..
- In a food processor, process onion, celery, garlic, and walnuts to fine pieces;.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together sauerkraut, crumbled bacon, garlic, onion, caraway seed, celery, dill, walnuts, salt and pepper..
- Over a grill or stove top fry/saute' the sauerkraut in bacon fat until warmed and little golden over medium-high heat or coals…. Then set aside….
- In a small bowl mix together mustard and horseradish sauce..
- Spread mustard mixture on the brat roll, then add your sausage link of choice and top with sauerkraut and serve..
It's great with mashed potatoes, cabbage, and lots of hot mustard. and a beer if'n you're of the age to be consuming such things. 😀 You can search our blog archive by ingredient or key words. Simply type your search term into the "Search This Blog" window above. For example: Chicken, Chocolate, Cookies, Potatoes, Appetizers, Desserts, Dinner, Side Dishes, etc. This Polish Sauerkraut and Sausage has an amazing story. This Polish recipe will not disappoint you.
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Superb Way To Go Green And Be Healthy Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of going green that many individuals appreciate. It is possible to accomplish this, even in this fast-paced world we live in. We need to take a step back and prevent diseases before they occur. A lot of men and women think nothing of not taking care of their bodies nowadays and fixing them with a pill later. We’re bombarded with advertisements for magic pills that are advertised to fix any problem right away. There are some pills that help, but only if you make a number of needed alterations in your life. When your body wears out, you cannot exchange it for a new one, like your car. You should look after your health while you are able to. Your body needs sufficient amounts of nutrients to function at its best levels. When you eat, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or simply eat the food that tastes good at the time? How often do you eat at your local fast food joint or buy junk food at the local convenience store? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and oily food that most people ingest, it’s not surprising that new diseases are discovered on a regular basis. More and more individuals are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases as a result of the foods they ingest. People are becoming more conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not being healthy. Lots of nutritious food are now available at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Most probably, your local grocery store today has an organic food aisle. There you will be able to see what science has termed superfoods. “Superfoods” refers to 14 foods that have been proven to delay or reverse some diseases. By consuming these superfoods, your body will become healthier. As you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will observe an amazing increase in how much better you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will enable it to function well. When this happens, it will allow your immune system to fight disease more efficiently. Your daily diet must include at least some of these super foods. To start with, beans are excellent, and berries, particularly blueberries. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Include whole food grains and nuts. Be sure to eat proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. When you eat these superfoods daily, you should not have to worry about any weight problems. You will enjoy great health when you choose to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body is likely to become disease free. Prepare for an awesome future by changing your eating habits right now.