sunshine corn fritter. Corn fritters (Donna Hay)Source: Donna Hay. You know it will be a good day when you start it with these golden rays of fritter sunshine! Baked corn and zucchini fritters recipe is easy to make!
Corn fritters are essentially a quick corn cake batter studded with fresh corn, jalapeños, and chives that's gently fried in a slick of oil. The resulting fritters have a thin, crispy exterior with a soft and moist. Not just another corn fritters recipe – these are Bill Granger's famous corn fritters! You can cook sunshine corn fritter using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of sunshine corn fritter
- It’s 1 of corn on cob.
- You need 1/4 cup of sweet red bell pepper diced very small.
- You need 3/4 cup of white corn meal.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 large of egg.
- It’s 3 1/2 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt ..
- You need 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of black pepper.
- It’s of fring corn fritters.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
This really is restaurant quality food made in your own home. The flavour will knock your socks off! These easy corn fritters are a great way to enjoy fresh, in-season corn. A simple batter of corn To achieve a crispy fritter, you need to be sure to follow a few steps.
sunshine corn fritter instructions
- corn on cob, take a knife and slice corn from cob..
- dice sweet red bell pepper in tiny pieces..
- mix corn meal, milk, oil, egg and seasoning, mix well.
- now add corn and red bell pepper, to the corn meal mixture, mix real good..
- on medium heat ,in a frying pan add 1 tablespoon oil, when oil is get a little hot ,add 1 tablspoon butter to oil mix well. (later when frying next batch use the rest 1 T- oil 1T butter)now with a table spoon..
- useing a tablespoon, spoon up corn mixture putting in pan,spreading alittle, you dont want a glob.fry on each side, golden brown..
- place on paper towel or wire rack. eat while hot or warm..
First, don't overmix the batter, and. This video is about making home made CORN FRITTERS!! So simple and easy to make them your self! Thanks for watching and as always. These zucchini corn fritters combine two summer favorites into an easy, delicious appetizer or side.