Bassbosa, no oil, no butter and no eggs. Sambali is a Turkish dessert with syrup made with semolina and has no egg, flour, and oil in it. Basbousa Aka Harissa (Coconut Yogurt Semolina Cake). Similar to basbousa or what we call in Turkey "Revani".
It is also one of the sweets sell on the turkish streets. This easy to make traditional Turkish dessert will be your favorite, don't miss and try it Similar to basbousa or what we call in Turkey "Revani". It is also one of the sweets sell on the turkish streets. You can cook Bassbosa, no oil, no butter and no eggs using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bassbosa, no oil, no butter and no eggs
- It’s 1/2 kg of fine semolina.
- It’s 1 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 100 grams of fine grated coconut.
- Prepare 250 grams of yogurt.
- Prepare 1 cup of liquid milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vanilla powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of For the syrup:.
- It’s 3 cups of white sugar.
- Prepare 11/2 cups of water.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- You need of To grease the baking tray:.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of tahina.
- You need of for garnishing : almonds.
Arabic Dessert Basbousa Recipe Without Egg This Eid Make Harissa Dessert with Simple Easy Recipe. Sambali is a Turkish dessert with syrup made with semolina and has no egg, flour, and oil in it. Similar to basbousa or what we call in Turkey "Revani".
Bassbosa, no oil, no butter and no eggs instructions
- To prepare the syrup, melt the sugar in the water and then place it over a medium heat and let it boil for 7 minutes, then add the lemon juice and let it boil for another three minutes, remove from heat and let cool completely..
- Mix sugar, semolina, salt, baking powder, vanilla and coconut together..
- Add milk and yogurt and mix all the ingredients together until well mixed..
- Spread mixture in the baking tray (thin layer about 12mm thick) and level the surface..
- Put the try in the fridge for half an hour..
- Cut into squares with a knife and then distribute almonds in squares..
- Place the try in the oven on the middle shelf at 180 Celsius and heat from the top and bottom for 45 minutes until done and golden..
- Take it out of the oven and pour with the cold syrup and let it cool for half an hour before serving..
Similar to basbousa or what we call in Turkey "Revani". It is also one of the sweets sell on the turkish streets. No Egg Basousa Recipe: Intro:Basbousa is an Egyptian Semolina cake, drenched in syrup, that is best enjoyed for breakfast with a cup of coffee. For a long time, I've been trying to find the perfect recipe for this traditional Middle Eastern treat. Famous Middle Eastern Dessert Basbousa Recipe Easiest Way To Make Basbousa.
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Great Way To Go Green And Be Healthy One of the strongest points of adopting a green lifestyle is to slow down and revel in life. This is doable no matter how filled and frantic your life is. We have to take a step back and fix diseases before they develop. Too many people have the attitude of destryong the body today, and heal it with a pill the next day. It isn’t possible to turn around without hearing about the latest pill to cure you of your health problems. Definitely, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old unhealthy habits. Unlike the car buying process, you can’t exchange your worn out body for a new one. You mustn’t wait too long or it will be too late to look after yourself. Your body cannot function correctly if it fails to get proper nutrition. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without finding out if what you are eating is healthy for you? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food joint or get junk food at the local convenience store? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and greasy food that almost all people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. An increasing number of folks are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases due to the foods they eat. People are choosing to eat better now that they know how crucial food choices are to their health. Good nutritious food is now readily available at local grocery and health food stores. In all probability, your local grocery store today has an organic food area. This section is filled with what are today recognized as superfoods. “Superfoods” refers to 14 foods that have been discovered to slow down or reverse particular diseases. You will see that you think more clearly when you ingest these superfoods. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how healthy you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will allow it to function optimally. When this happens, your immune system will easily ward off health conditions. You should have several superfoods in your diet each day. Why not eat some beans or blueberries? Next, try adding a few veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole grains, and oats, plus a variety of nuts, mainly walnuts. Make sure you consume proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By eating these superfoods daily, you should not have to worry about any weight problems. You will enjoy great health as you decide to eat the green living way. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system gets healthier. You can look forward to a healthy future by altering your food choices today.