Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Pan seared marinated Rib Eye Steak recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pan seared marinated Rib Eye Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pan seared marinated Rib Eye Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Select water over other drinks. Having a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your lone source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Effective weight loss efforts often depend solely on water consumption.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pan seared marinated rib eye steak recipe. You can have pan seared marinated rib eye steak using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pan seared marinated Rib Eye Steak:
- Provide of Marinade:.
- Take of pinot noir wine.
- Use of cran-pomegranate juice.
- Prepare of low sodium soy sauce.
- Get of slivered onions.
- Take of to liking fresh cracked black pepper.
- Provide of Rib eye steaks, about 12 oz each.
- Provide of butter, 2 tbsps for each steak.
Steps to make Pan seared marinated Rib Eye Steak:
- Using a Pyrex casserole dish, place marinade ingredients and steaks, cover and refrigeratate for 1 hour.
- Remove from fridge, uncover and turn steaks over, replace in fridge and marinate for another hour.
- Remove steaks from fridge, get a pan very hot on the stove, add steak, and some of the slivered onions, then pan sear for about 2 mins.
- Turn steak over and sear for 2 mins.
- Turn steak again, add 2 tbsps butter on top of each steak and reduce heat to medium, cover for 2 mins.
- Turn steak again, cover for 2 mins more.
- Remove steak and serve, steak will be cooked medium rare, pour pan juices on top of steak, season to preference, let rest at least 5 minutes before cutting.
- Add more time to covered cooking for well done steak if desired.
To make a red wine pan sauce, transfer the cooked steaks to a plate or cutting board to rest. Meanwhile, pour the fat off the pan, reserving the browned bits (aka fond). Brush both sides of steak with oil and season with salt and pepper. When oven is heated, carefully remove pan and place on stovetop over medium heat. Generously salt the top of the rib eyes.
If you find this Pan seared marinated Rib Eye Steak recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.