Thick Chicken Soup Hungarian Style. Great recipe for Thick Chicken Soup Hungarian Style. Ingredients in my recipes are always approximate. Say if you like your soup thicker add little more of everything.
Here is our homemade Hungarian chicken soup recipe, the way I learnt it from my grandmother who learnt it from her mother, who learnt it from her mother, so for us it is the 'perfect Hungarian chicken soup'. This recipe is our family heritage recipe. Thick Chicken Soup Hungarian Style instructions. You can have Thick Chicken Soup Hungarian Style using 17 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thick Chicken Soup Hungarian Style
- Prepare of Part 1.
- You need 1/2 of each chicken.
- You need 1 of cold water.
- You need 1 of each carrots.
- Prepare 2 of each spears of celery.
- Prepare 1 of each onion.
- It’s 1 of each red bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of each parsnip.
- Prepare of Part 2.
- It’s 2 of each egg yolks.
- Prepare 8 oz of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need of Part 3.
- You need 1 of cilantro.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
How much water for this recipe? Enough to cover the chicken and all other stuff and make it a soup, not stew. Try to put right amount from the beginning so you don't have to be adding later. If you have to add – only add hot boiled water.
Thick Chicken Soup Hungarian Style step by step
- How much water for this recipe? Say for 4 chicken thighs I used about 2 quarts of water. Enough to cover the chicken and all other stuff and make it a soup, not stew. Try to put right amount from the beginning so you don't have to be adding later. If you have to add – only add hot boiled water..
- May use half chicken or whatever other chicken parts you have handy. Put chicken in cold water. Bring to boil. Remove scam from the top. Let boil on slow for half an hour..
- Peel part 1 ingredients and put into the pan where chicken is boiling on slow.
- Boil on medium until veggies are done..
- Take out the veggies and the chicken and put into separate bowls.
- Remove bones, separate the chicken to chunks, no need to cut.
- Dice the carrots. Remove skin from the peppers. Cut peppers in strips..
- Put chicken, carrots, peppers back into the broth, and make it simmer. Should not be boiling..
- Put remaining veggies into the blender and puree them. Add to the chicken..
- Beat egg yolks in a clean bowl, until light in color..
- Add sour cream and blend well..
- Slowly add 1 cup or more of the chicken soup from the pan. The mixture should be pretty liquid..
- Add vinegar into the yolk-sour cream bowl and mix well..
- Chop cilantro and garlic. Keep them ready..
- Slowly pour egg mix into the soup. Keep mixing during the process. Bring to boil..
- Add garlic and cilantro immediately. Mix, bring to boil and turn off the heat.
- Let it stand for like half an hour to allow the flavours blend..
- You made it! Serve and enjoy..
This unique and delicious recipe for chicken soup was passed on to me by my husband's sister. They are a Hungarian family, and this is an old family recipe. As my husband always says, this soup is to die for. The most interesting part of this recipe is that a lot of the vegetables go into the pot whole, but by the end of the c Cook chicken in pot with water, skiming the scum off when starting soup to boil. Place all the vegetables and spices in the pot.
Going Green for Good Health By Consuming Superfoods One great thing about green living is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. Despite the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can do this. We have to get back to the point where it was a lot better to prevent disease in the first place. Most folks think nothing of abusing their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. We’re bombarded with advertisements for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem with the snap of a finger. Definitely, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you hold on to the same old negative habits. When your body stops working right, you cannot get a brand new body. You must learn how to look after your body the soonest you can. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to function at best levels. Do you eat because food is available and you like what they taste or do you choose foods that are good for you? Do you regularly eat junk food and a good deal of fried foods from fast food joints? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and fatty food that most people eat, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. More and more people are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases due to the foods they consume. People are deciding to eat better now that they are aware of how essential food choices are to their health. Many good food are now being sold at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Virtually all grocery stores nowadays carry organic foods. This food section is filled with what are today known as superfoods. “Superfoods” refers to 14 foods that have been proven to delay or reverse certain diseases. Eating these foods will make your mental awareness and abilities better. As you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will note a surprising increase in how healthy you feel. By getting the correct nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to run. As a result, the immune system can fight off any health condition. Your daily diet must include at least several of these super foods. Why not include several beans or blueberries? Then, add a few green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Throw in whole grains and nuts. See to it that you include proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will get rid of your weight problems. Green living gives you a good diet plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. You will discover that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to ward off disease. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits right now.