Lasagna Soup – Slow Cooker.
You can have Lasagna Soup – Slow Cooker using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lasagna Soup – Slow Cooker
- It’s 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 lb. of ground beef (or ground turkey or Italian sausage).
- Prepare 1 of small yellow onion, diced.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 of small bell pepper, diced.
- You need 2 cups of sliced mushrooms (optional).
- It’s 1 can (28 oz.) of no salt crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can (14.5 oz.) of no salt diced tomatoes, undrained.
- You need 1 can (8 oz.) of no salt tomato sauce.
- It’s 4 cups of unsalted chicken or vegetable broth.
- You need 2 tsp. of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of dried basil.
- You need 2 tsp. of dried parsley.
- You need 1 tsp. of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of pepper.
- It’s 2 cups of pasta of choice.
- Prepare of Ricotta cheese, for serving.
- It’s of Freshly shredded mozzarella cheese, for serving.
- You need of Freshly shredded parmesan cheese, for serving.
Lasagna Soup – Slow Cooker step by step
- Grease your slow cooker and set it aside..
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over med-high heat. Add the beef and cook until brown throughout, breaking it up as you go. Drain the fat, then add it into the slow cooker..
- Add all the additional ingredients EXCEPT for the pasta and cheeses..
- Place the lid on and cook on low heat for 6-7 hours..
- Once getting ready to serve, heat a large pot of water over high heat on the stove. Once it's come to a boil, cook the pasta according to the package directions. Then drain it and stir the pasta into the soup..
- Taste and add any additional seasonings you think the soup needs, then serve immediately..
- We like to top our bowls with some ricotta cheese mixed with a little mozzarella and parmesan. Some red chili flakes are good if you'd like a little spice..
Going Green for Good Health By Eating Superfoods One of the best reasons for green living is to slow down and enjoy life. It is possible to do this, even in this busy world we are living in. We must take a step back and prevent diseases before they develop. Regrettably, majority of people don’t concern themselves about their health because they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We’re bombarded with advertisements for magic pills that are claimed to fix any problem with the snap of a finger. There are certain pills that help, but only if you make a few needed changes in your life. When your body wears out, you can’t trade it in for a new one, like your car. You should learn how to take care of your body the soonest you can. Your body needs the right nutrients to function at its best levels. Do you eat because something is available and you love what they taste or do you choose foods that are good for you? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food joint or purchase junk food at the local convenience store? Eating sugar and starches, as well as oily foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are being discovered all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and several others, probably induced by the foods that are consumed. People are realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more health conscious. Nutritious food is now being sold at local grocery and health food markets. Majority of grocery stores these days sell organic foods. This food section has what are now known as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to delay certain diseases, or even reverse them. Eating these superfoods will make your mental awareness and abilities better. As soon as you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how good you will soon feel. By getting the right nutrition, your body will run the way it is supposed to work. As a result, your immune system will easily fend off illnesses. Be sure to add these superfoods into your diet. To start with, beans are very good, and berries, particularly blueberries. Next, try to add several veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Don’t forget whole cereals and nuts. Additionally, you need to eat yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. Eating from this list of foods, you will never have to worry about gaining weight again. Green living gives you a healthy diet plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your body will be free of disease as you build up your immune system. Prepare for a healthy future by making positive changes to your eating habits right now.