Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best My Rib eye Steak Roasted Pepper & Chips recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Rib eye Steak Roasted Pepper & Chips recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Money.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
You may well prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. When you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many men and women incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. Mainly if you make sure the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is simply using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my rib eye steak roasted pepper & chips recipe. To cook my rib eye steak roasted pepper & chips you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make My Rib eye Steak Roasted Pepper & Chips:
- Provide of Ribeye Steak.
- Use of Garlic diced.
- Provide of olive oil.
- Prepare of lengths of Romaine lettuce.
- Prepare of Rocket lettuce.
- Use of long sweet pepper Roasted.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
- Get of medium potatoes to make deep fried chips.
Steps to make My Rib eye Steak Roasted Pepper & Chips:
- Peel and cut the potatoes into chips heat up the oil and cook on medium for 5 minutes then turn them full on high until browned and crisp..
- Meanwhile the chips are cooking. Add the oil to the pan heat up add the diced garlic and cook for up to 1 minute when you smell the Garlic aroma add the steak on top fry for 2 minutes then turn over and fry the same then turn low.
- On the gas ring using tongs hold the pepper over the flame until it's black mostly all over. The when it's roasted scrape off the black with a knife and add to the serving plate with the lettuce.
- When the steak is done add on top of the lettuce then drain the chips and add them to the plate and enjoy..
In a small bowl, whisk in the remaining olive oil, balsamic vinegar and any meat juices that may have collected on the plate. Heat heavy large skillet over high heat. A ribeye steak tastes great simply seasoned with salt and pepper, but it can also stand up to stronger flavors. Cutting a garlic clove in half and rubbing the cut side all over the steak will add a little garlicky flavor to your steak without the danger of minced garlic burning in the pan. Let steak sit on the counter until they reach room temperature, then season with garlic salt and pepper.
If you find this My Rib eye Steak Roasted Pepper & Chips recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.