Bejeweled Banana Bread with Natural Tea Leaven and Dried Fruits. Mash the ripened banana with a fork. Use a whisk: Knead the margarine until creamy. Add the sugar and mix until white.
One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. Bejeweled Banana Bread with Natural Tea Leaven and Dried Fruits is something that I've loved my whole life. You can cook Bejeweled Banana Bread with Natural Tea Leaven and Dried Fruits using 8 ingredients and 24 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bejeweled Banana Bread with Natural Tea Leaven and Dried Fruits
- You need 100 grams of ★Natural leaven or bread starter.
- It’s 50 grams of ★Milk.
- You need 150 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 90 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 70 grams of Margarine or butter.
- It’s 1 of Banana (ripe, if possible).
- You need 50 grams of Mixed dried fruits.
They're nice and they look fantastic. To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. Add flour mixture alternately with bananas beginning and ending with flour. Submit a Recipe Correction This Banana Tea Party Bread is a yummy, healthy low-sugar recipe that is perfect for tea parties, or just to have as a snack.
Bejeweled Banana Bread with Natural Tea Leaven and Dried Fruits instructions
- [Preparation] Bring the ingredients to room temperature. It's Spring right now, so it will take about 1~2 hours, I think..
- (★) When you take the starter out of the refrigerator, add it to the milk and then bring to room temperature..
- Mash the ripened banana with a fork. If the banana isn't ripe, then microwave it for about 30 seconds at 500 W, then mash..
- Use a whisk: Knead the margarine until creamy. Add the sugar and mix until white..
- Whip Step 4 to incorporate air into the batter..
- Add the beaten egg into Step 4 in 2~3 portions, mixing well with each addition. When it reaches a smooth, creamy consistency, add Step 3 and mix well..
- It's okay if the banana separates! When you add the dry ingredients, it will all come together..
- Divide the dry ingredients into 2~3 portions and sift into the batter one portion at a time, mixing well with each addition..
- You can buy a sifter at the dollar store! It's quite useful!.
- Continue mixing until no longer powdery..
- Use a spatula: fold in the dry fruits..
- I used these dried fruits from Mama Pan..
- Mix the leaven and milk from Step 2. Mix until blended..
- Add Step 13 to Step 11 and use a rubber spatula to blend it all together..
- [Prepare the pan] Line the baking pan with kitchen parchment paper..
- You can use tape to secure the lining..
- Pour Step 14 into the cake pan. Tap the sides 2~3 times and drop onto the table a couple times to release air bubbles..
- Cut off the excess parchment paper. Cover in plastic wrap and put in a warm place for a while..
- After about 8 minutes, the batter should have expand. Next, bake in an oven at 180°C for 20 minutes, then reduce the heat to 170°C and bake for an additional 10 minutes..
- The baking times are just a suggestion, so please adjust according to your oven..
- When a toothpick or skewer inserted in the center comes out clean, it's ready! If you need to bake it longer, check on it every 5 minutes..
- Once baked, drop the pan onto a table from about 15 cm up, then remove from the pan. Cool while still wrapped in the parchment paper..
- Once cooled, remove the parchment paper and wrap tightly with plastic wrap to store (so that it doesn't dry out)..
- You can eat it right away if you like, but if you let it sit wrapped overnight, it will be even more delicious!.
We even love this banana bread for breakfast the next day. This banana bread is simple to make and much like any other quick bread. Combine dry ingredients in one bowl, combine wet in another, and then mix them together. Bejeweled Banana Bread with Natural Tea Leaven and Dried Fruits.. but this time I wanted to try making it with a bread starter. This is such a moist banana bread.
Living Greener for Greater Health By Eating Superfoods Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of adopting a green lifestyle that numerous individuals appreciate. It is possible to do this, even in this fast-paced world we are living in. We need to get back to the point where it was better to prevent disease in the first place. Regrettably, almost all people don’t concern themselves about their health as they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. It’s impossible to turn around without hearing about the newest pill to treat your health problems. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you hold on to the same old unhealthy habits. When your body wears out, you cannot trade it in for a new one, like your car. You have to take care of your health while you are able to. Your body cannot function correctly if it fails to receive proper nutrition. Do you eat because something is available and you love what they taste or do you go for healthy foods? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food joint or buy junk food at the local convenience store? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and high fat food that virtually all people ingest, it’s not surprising that new diseases are discovered on a regular basis. The things we are eating cause obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of pandemic proportions. Many people are at last realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more health conscious. Now it is much easier to find quality foods by going to a local farmer’s market or health food store. In all probability, your local grocery store today has an organic food aisle. In this section of the store, you’ll find superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to retard certain diseases, or even overturn them. By ingesting these foods, your body will be uplifted to new heights in mental awareness, and perceptions. As you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will notice an amazing increase in how good you feel. By getting the proper nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to work. When this happens, your immune system will easily fight off health conditions. See to it that you integrate these superfoods into your daily diet. Why not include several beans or blueberries? Next, try adding several veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, along with a mix of nuts, primarily walnuts. Be sure to eat proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will help solve your weight gain problems. You will enjoy good health once you choose to eat the green living way. Your body will be free of disease as you build up your immune system. You can look forward to a healthy future by altering your food choices now.