Stuffed Pepper Soup – Slow Cooker. All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed. Slow Cooker Stuffed Green Pepper Soup is super simple to throw together and a reader favorite!
If you're a fan of our famous Stuffed Peppers, this hearty stuffed pepper soup is for you! Made with ground beef, green bell peppers, and diced tomatoes, this comforting recipe simmers all day in the slow cooker, so it's ready. Try this stuffed pepper soup that is easily made in the slow cooker. You can have Stuffed Pepper Soup – Slow Cooker using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Pepper Soup – Slow Cooker
- It’s 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- It’s 1 lb. of ground beef (or ground turkey).
- You need 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- It’s 2 of large bell peppers, diced.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 can (28 oz.) of unsalted crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can (15 oz.) of fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can (8 oz.) of unsalted tomato sauce.
- Prepare 3 cups of unsalted chicken or beef broth.
- You need 2 tsp. of each Italian seasoning, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of each pepper, smoked paprika, dried basil.
- You need of Cooked rice, for serving (or different grain of your choosing).
Filled with bell peppers, tomatoes and beef, wonderful topped with cheese. How to make stuffed pepper soup: Ground beef – cooked and crumbled. With all the flavors of traditional stuffed peppers, but with much more ease, try this Slow Cooker Stuffed Pepper Soup! Two things came together to make this soup happen.
Stuffed Pepper Soup – Slow Cooker step by step
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Once it's hot, add the ground meat and cook until it is browned throughout. Drain any excess fat if needed..
- Grease your slow cooker and place all the ingredients EXCEPT for the rice. Stir everything well and then place the lid on and set the heat to low for 5-6 hours..
- To serve, stir in some hot, cooked rice (or other grain) into individual bowls and top with some shredded cheddar cheese and enjoy!.
- You could also stir the rice into the soup and serve it that way, but since we usually have leftovers, I prefer to store the soup and rice separately so the rice doesn't absorb the majority of the liquid..
First, I keep getting a ton of peppers in my CSA box. They are mostly small-ish peppers that are too small for stuffing. This vegetarian stuffed pepper soup is a twist on the classic, boasting a hearty helping of fiber and protein from creamy red lentils. It takes all of the best ingredients from the classic dish like beef, tomatoes, rice and cheese and turns them into an irresistibly easy weeknight soup. Enjoy slow cooker stuffed peppers without all the work!
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Great Health One of the best points of adopting a green lifestyle is to slow down and revel in life. This is achievable regardless of how filled and frenzied your life is. We need to get back to the point where it was better to prevent disease in the first place. A lot of individuals have the attitude of ruining the body today, and heal it with a pill later on. We’re barraged with ads for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem instantly. There are some pills that help, but only if you make some necessary modifications in your life. Unlike buying a car, you can’t exchange your worn out body for a new one. You must look after your body while you have the ability to do so. Your body requires sufficient amounts of nutrients to operate at its best levels. When you eat, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or simply eat whatever tastes good at the time? How often do you fill up on mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food joints? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and oily food that virtually all people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and many others, likely caused by the foods that are consumed. Men and women are becoming more concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. Lots of nutritious food are now available at your local health food store or farmer’s market. These days, you can find an organic food area in almost all grocery stores. This food section is filled with what are today recognized as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to retard certain diseases, or even reverse them. You will observe that you think more clearly when you begin to consume these superfoods. As soon as you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how good you will soon feel. By getting the right nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to work. As a result, it will enable your immune system to combat disease more efficiently. Your daily diet need to include at least several of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Then, add several green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, together with a variety of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Also, you need to include yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will eliminate your problems with gaining weight. Following a green living diet plan will give you precisely what you need for good health. You will see that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to ward off disease. You can look forward to a healthy future by changing your food choices right now.