Rendang Daging Sapi Padang sedap🇮🇩 (Beef Rendang from Padang). Rendang sapi (beef rendang) is probably the most well known Padang dish, and surprisingly easy to make at home, since most of the time you just need to let it simmer away on a stove. The key to successful rendang is not to skimp on the herbs and spices, and be prepared for a long stewing process resulting in a flavorful and tender melt in your mouth pieces of beef. Before you jump to Rendang Daging Sapi Padang sedap🇮🇩 (Beef Rendang from Padang) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Rendang Daging Sapi Padang sedap🇮🇩 (Beef Rendang from Padang) step by step. In a blender put onions, shallots, garlic, red chilies, tiny chilies, ginger, candle nuts, cloves, star anise, add also a little oil and a little water: Blend into a fine paste. Rendang Daging Sapi Padang sedap🇮🇩 (Beef Rendang from Padang). You can have Rendang Daging Sapi Padang sedap🇮🇩 (Beef Rendang from Padang) using 52 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rendang Daging Sapi Padang sedap🇮🇩 (Beef Rendang from Padang)
- It’s 1 kg of Rump Steak, wash, cut into bigger square pieces otherwise.
- It’s of the meat will shrink in size once is cooked.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of big Onion chop finely for the paste, make thisdish tastier.
- Prepare 1 of big Onion chop:fry in oil till dark brown (fried onions,garnish.
- You need 8-10 of Fresh Long Red chilies for the paste.
- Prepare 8 of fresh Long Red chillies, plus 3 long red chilies for garnish.
- You need 4 of small chilies which is very hot!!.
- It’s 12 of Shallots.
- You need 6 cloves of Garlic.
- You need 4 of Candle nuts or 6 Macadamia nuts.
- It’s 2 cans of Coconut Milk (1/2 lt thick, 1 lt non thick coconut milk).
- Prepare 4 cm of Fresh Ginger thinly slice.
- Prepare 6 cm of Fresh Galangal thinly slice (lengkuas) or pounded.
- You need 4 cm of Fresh Turmeric to be pounded.
- It’s 2 of Lemongrass, crushed at the base, tied up on top.
- Prepare 10 of Kaffirlime leave,teared at the edge for the oil to comes out.
- Prepare 6 of Basil leaves or 6 Bay leaves.
- It’s 2 of Curry leaves, roll first then slice very thin.
- It’s 2 of beef bouillon cubed.
- It’s 4 tbs of Tamarind Puree: to squeeze to get 1 cup Tamarind juice.
- You need of Palm Sugar 2-3 compact block of coconut sugar(dark brown colour).
- It’s of crump them coarsely with the big knife.
- Prepare 2 tbs of whole Coriander (or 1 tbs ground Coriander).
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground white cumin.
- You need 4 of Star Anise.
- You need 4 of cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- It’s 1 tbs of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbs of Black Pepper.
- You need 1 cup of Water from the kettle.
- Prepare of Rice Bran oil (brand Alfa one) for stir fry.
- Prepare of Jasmine Rice 3 cups(wash add 6cups water in Rice Cooker,cook17').
- Prepare of Ketupat cake rice, cut into chunks.
- It’s of Individual flat plate cover each with large banana.
- It’s of 😚Accompaniment(See image:Raw Veges salad w/ Spice Dressing)😙🎶.
- It’s of In a bowl put these Veges: 10 Spinach leaves cut in 5mm strips.
- It’s 2 handful of French beans cut into 8cm length, blanch 1', drain.
- It’s 2 handful of Bean Sprouts.
- It’s 80 g of Snow Peas sprouts, sliced thinly.
- You need 1 of Red Capsicum cut in fine strips.
- Prepare 1 of Spanish onion, finely diced.
- It’s of Mix all together.
- Prepare of Spice Dressing:.
- You need of In a small bowl put these ingredients then pour over the above.
- Prepare of mixed vegetables, toss gently until well combined.
- It’s 2 tbs of peanut oil.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, crushed.
- It’s 1 tsp of grated fresh ginger.
- Prepare 1 of fresh red chili deseeded, diced finely.
- You need 2 tbs of desiccated coconut.
- It’s 1 tbs of cider/malt vinegar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of water from the kettle.
Rendang is a popular dish from Padang, Minang population from West Sumatra (Indonesia).😍Tips during cooking when add the coconut cream: mind to keep always stirring otherwise the coconut cream will split😥 While in a slow cooking in low temperature &keep always stirring otherwise it'll burn. Rendang Daging Sapi Padang sedap (Beef Rendang from Padang). Rendang sapi (beef rendang) is probably the most well known Padang dish, and surprisingly easy to make at home, since most of the time you just need to let it simmer away on a stove. The key to successful rendang is not to skimp on the herbs and spices, and be prepared for a long.
Rendang Daging Sapi Padang sedap🇮🇩 (Beef Rendang from Padang) instructions
- In a blender put onions, shallots, garlic, red chilies, tiny chilies, ginger, candle nuts, cloves, star anise, add also a little oil and a little water: Blend into a fine paste..
- In a wok put 4 Tbs oil add the paste & lemongrass stir fry for 3' then add galangal, ginger, turmeric, kaffir lime leaves, spices coriander, cumins & stir fry all until aromatic & comes out oil. Then add the Java or Palm sugar compact, crumbed the Palm sugar and fry just for 2' to melt the sugar.Then add the meat pieces: mix and stir-fry constantly & make sure that the meat pieces are well coated with the paste mixture. Keep aside..
- Then add coconut cream,water, tamarind juice, basils leaves,curry&bay leaves,salt into the mixture:continue stirring,mix all together&bring to boil&continue cooking for 20'.When the coconut shows oil seen on the wok edge then turn heat to low heat&simmer till the coconut liquid becomes thickier&slowly drying up(It's better that the gravy sauce isn't too dry as the sauce is needed to pour on the Ketupat).When the meat is tender&the coco liquid starts dry up then turn off the heat, remove the wok..
- The cooked meat is more tastier when the colour turns to a very dark brown. To serve warm or cold. To serve the tasty & delicious rendang on individual flat plate covered with a large banana leaf, put on top of cooked rice or ketupat cake rice. Garnish on top with crispy fried onions & with 3 long fresh red chilies cut 5cm long. Accompaniment: Raw Vegetable salad with Spice Dressing. See image… Happy cooking 🤗.
How traditional beef rendang padang is made. Traditional beef rendang is also known as the dry rendang. Back in the old days before refrigerator is common, the method of cooking rendang calls "merendang" (slow cooking) is actually to preserve the meat longer. Rendang Daging Sapi Padang sedap🇮🇩 (Beef Rendang from Padang) step by step Rendang Sapi is one of the most popular dishes from Padang, West Sumatra. Padang is known by their delicious meals made from coconut milk.
Going Green for Better Health By Eating Superfoods Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of going green that most people appreciate. It is possible to do this, even in this hectic world we live in. We must return to a lifestyle that prevents disease
before we need to treat it. A lot of individuals have the attitude of destryong the body today, and mend it with a pill tomorrow. No matter where you look, you hear about some magic pill that will immediately fix your latest problem. Of course, several of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with shift in your lifestyle. When your body stops working right, you cannot get a new body. You mustn’t delay or it will be too late to take goood care of your health. Your body cannot function properly if it doesn’t receive proper nutrition. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without finding out if what goes into your mouth is good for you? Do you usually eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food places? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and greasy food that most people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. The things we are eating are causing obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of epidemic proportions. A lot of people are recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. A lot of healthy food can now be available at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Most probably, your local grocery store nowadays has an organic food section. In the organic food section, you’ll find superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to slow down certain diseases, or even overturn them. You will find that you think more clearly when you begin to ingest these superfoods. As you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will note a surprising increase in how much better you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will allow it to work optimally. By doing this, your immune system will easily fight off illnesses. You have to have a few superfoods in your diet each day. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Add in whole grains and nuts. Moreover, you should include yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t have to worry about gaining weight again. Observing a green living meal plan will provide you with exactly what you need for good health. Your body will become disease free as you build up your immune system. You can anticipate a healthy future by changing your food choices right now.