Mushroom Methi With Cherry Tomatoes – Perfect Winter Lunch Recipe.
You can cook Mushroom Methi With Cherry Tomatoes – Perfect Winter Lunch Recipe using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mushroom Methi With Cherry Tomatoes – Perfect Winter Lunch Recipe
- Prepare 250 gm of Mushrooms (Rinse and chopped).
- Prepare 2 cup of Methi leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cherry Tomatoes (halved).
- Prepare 1 of Finely chopped onion.
- It’s 1 of Finely Chopped Green Chilli.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Kitchen King Masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Finely Chopped Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp+1 tsp of Ghee.
- Prepare 1/2 of Juice of lemon.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Mushroom Methi With Cherry Tomatoes – Perfect Winter Lunch Recipe instructions
- Boil one cup of water and add chopped methi leaves with little salt. Boil water for 10 minutes on a medium-high flame. After 10 minutes switch off the gas and drain the water. Keep boiled methi leaves in a colander and keep it aside. Boil mushrooms with 1 cup of water for 5 – 10 minutes. Drain water and keep them aside. Heat a non-stick pan add 1 tsp of ghee and add halved cherry tomatoes with a pinch of salt. Saute them for 5 minutes and take it out in a separate bowl..
- Heat 1 tbsp of ghee in the same pan and add cumin. Allow it to crackle then add chopped onions. Saute until translucent then add chopped garlic and green chilli. Cook for 5 minutes on a medium-low flame. Now add kitchen king masala, turmeric, coriander powder, salt and mix them well..
- Add boiled methi leaves and mushrooms. Saute them on high flame for 5 minutes stirring continuously. Switch off the flame and add saute cherry tomatoes, lemon juice. Mix them well and served delicious sabzi with hot paratha or chapati..
Living Greener for Better Health By Consuming Superfoods One great feature of green living is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. It is possible to attain this, even in this hectic world we are living in. We should take a step back and fix diseases before they develop. A lot of folks think nothing of not taking care of their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. No matter where you look, you hear about some magic pill that will at once fix your latest problem. Definitely, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you keep on doing the same old bad habits. Unlike purchasing a new car, you won’t be able to exchange your worn out body for a new one. You mustn’t postpone it or it will be too late to look after your health. Proper nutrition is important for your body to function at best levels. When you eat, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or merely eat anything tastes good at the time? How often do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or purchase junk food at the local convenience store? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and high fat food that most people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are regularly occurring. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and several others, perhaps induced by the foods that are ingested. People are becoming increasingly health conscious, and eating better, because they are tired of not being healthy. Good nutritious food is now found at local grocery and health food markets. Most probably, your local grocery store today has an organic food area. In the organic food section, you’ll see the superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been discovered to retard or reverse certain diseases. Eating these foods will make your mental awareness and abilities better. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how healthy you will soon feel. By getting the proper nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to run. This in turn will allow your immune system to combat disease more efficiently. You must include several superfoods in your diet each day. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Then, try adding some green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole grains, and oats, together with a variety of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Make sure you consume proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will help solve your problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy good health when you decide to eat the green living way. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system gets healthier. Prepare for a great future by changing your eating habits right now.