Kaccha kela Ka vada(Raw banana vadas). kachhe kele ka dahi vada: Melt in mouth soft dahi vadas topped with creamy yogurt, sweet and sour chutney and flavorful spice seasoning. You can serve these dahi vadas as a snack or along with main course. Peel out raw plantain skin and grate it.
Make small dumplings and flatten them (like vadas), then deep fry them in hot oil. Remove the skin and mash boiles bananas into a bowl. Add green chillies, sugar, salt, lemon juice, coriander leaves and garam masala powder. You can have Kaccha kela Ka vada(Raw banana vadas) using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kaccha kela Ka vada(Raw banana vadas)
- You need For of stuffing:.
- You need 2 of big Raw bananas /kaccha kela.
- You need 1 tsp of chopped ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of finely chopped green chilles.
- You need Few of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of asafoetida /hing.
- It’s 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s For of outer layer:.
- You need 1 cup of gramflour (besan).
- You need 1 tsp of ajwain.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare As required of Oil for deep frying.
Mix all the ingredients very well. To begin making the Kachcha Kela Masala Sabzi Recipe, we will first cook the raw bananas in the pressure cooker. Cut the raw bananas in half and place it in the cooker. Kacha Kela recipe: Raw Banana fry is one of the popular snack dish from South India.
Kaccha kela Ka vada(Raw banana vadas) step by step
- Firstly boil raw banana (same way as we boil potatoes).
- Once it cools, peel mash and keep aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a wok, add mustard once it crackles, next add asafoetida, curry leaves, green chilles, ginger,sugar, saute everything for a minute.
- Next add turmeric, salt, boiled and mashed raw banana and mix everything well and switch off the flame, remove stuffing in bowl and add coriander leaves,keep stuffing aside.
- Now in a mixing bowl add gramflour, salt, turmeric, ajwain add sufficient water to this and mix well to make smooth thick batter.
- Divide banana mix into equal portions and shape them into small balls.
- Heat sufficient oil in a kadhai, dip the balls in the besan batter and deep fry in hot oil till golden brown,once done remove on absorbent paper,similarly fry rest vadas and switch off the flame.
- Now kacche kela vada are ready to serve.
Some people says it could be alternate to Fish fry. Raw Banana fry with Tomato recipe Video by Nisha Madhulika Raw Banana Vada Recipe In English ★ Boil raw banana, remove skin and mash them. Finely chop ginger and green chillies. ★ In mashed raw banana add ginger, green chillies, salt and mix well. Lose yourself in the scrumptiousness of these yummy bhajias made of raw bananas. The Kela Bhajia is a fabulous tea-time snack, with the inimitable flavour of raw bananas coated with a batter of besan flavoured with asafoetida and carom seeds.
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Good Way To Go Green And Be Healthy One of the greatest points of going green is to slow down and revel in life. Even with the fast pace of our modern world, you can achieve this. We need to go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. Alas, most people don’t trouble themselves about their health as they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. It’s impossible to turn around without seeing advertisements about the latest pill to cure you of your health problems. There are certain pills that help, but only if you make some needed modifications in your life. Once your body wears out, you can’t exchange it for a new one, like your car. You have to learn how to look after your health the soonest you can. Proper nutrition is important for your body to function at optimum levels. Do you eat because food is available and you enjoy the taste or do you go for nutritious foods? Do you usually eat junk food and a good deal of fried foods from fast food restaurants? Because most people decide to eat foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are found. An increasing number of individuals are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases because of the foods they consume. People are at last realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Nutritious food is now being sold at local grocery and health food markets. Nowadays, you can find an organic food aisle in just about all grocery stores. There you will be able to see what science has named superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to delay a number of diseases, or even overturn them. You will discover that you think more clearly when you begin to consume these superfoods. Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how healthy you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will allow it to work well. By doing this, your immune system will easily fight off illnesses. Your daily diet should contain at least a few of these super foods. First off, beans are great, and berries, in particular blueberries. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Throw in whole grains and nuts. Be sure to consume proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will eliminate your weight gain problems. You will enjoy optimal health when you opt to eat the green living way. Your body will become disease free as your immune system improves. Prepare for an awesome future by changing your eating habits now.