You can have Sooji Uttapam using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sooji Uttapam
- It’s 1.25 cups of semolina flour.
- It’s 1/3 cup of cucumber peeled and grated.
- You need 1/3 cup of tomato grated.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of finely chopped green chille.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ginger paste.
- It’s 3 tbsps of curd.
- You need to taste of salt.
- You need 2 tbsps of oil.
Sooji Uttapam instructions
- Take a pan, mix all ingredients well.
- The mixture should be spreadable consistency. If consistency is not achieved you may add more curd.
- Cover the pan and keep it aside for minimum 3 hours and maximum 6 hours.
- Put tawa on medium heat.
- If at this point you feel that mixture has become thick and not spreadable, you can add 2-3 tbsp of water and mix it well.
- This mixture will lead to 12 uttapams.
- Take 1/3 cup approximately, spread it on tawa, Note that we can not spread this mixture in circular motion, spread it in a way to make thickness even and a circle of about 5 inches diameter.
- Add few drops of oil at the at the border of uttapam.
- Roast it about a minute then flip it over.
- Roast it for 45 seconds. Back side will look like below image.
- Repeat step 7 to 10 for each uttapam.
- Sooji uttapam are ready, it tastes delicious with green chutney.
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health One of the strongest reasons for going green is to slow down and revel in life. This is doable regardless of how filled and hectic your life is. We need to get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. Unfortunately, majority of people don’t concern themselves about their health because they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. Wherever you look, you find out about some magic pill that will at once fix your latest problem. In reality, several of these pills can help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. When your body ceases to function right, you cannot get yourself a new one. You have to learn how to look after your health before it is too late. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to function at best levels. When you eat, are you concerned about the nutritional value or just eat the food that tastes good at the time? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or fatty fried foods from the local fast food eating places? Consuming sugar and starches, and fatty foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are being discovered all of the time? A growing number of folks are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases due to the foods they ingest. People are deciding to eat better now that they know how crucial food choices are to their health. Now it is a lot easier to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer’s market or health food store. Today, you can find an organic food area in just about all grocery stores. In this aisle, you’ll find superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to delay some diseases, or even reverse them. Ingesting these superfoods will help your mental health. When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will notice an amazing increase in how good you feel. Your body will start to function as it is supposed to when you give it the right nutrition. By doing this, your immune system will easily ward off maladies. See to it that you add these superfoods into your daily diet. First off, beans are great, and berries, particularly blueberries. Next, try to add a few green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are a few other superfoods to add. Furthermore, you have to include yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. When you eat these superfoods daily, you should not have to worry about any problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy good health as you decide to eat the green living way. You will discover that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fend off disease. Prepare for a healthy future by modifying your eating habits right now.