Simmered Tofu Hamburger Patties. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Here is how you can achieve that. They are cooked over medium heat because of the tofu.
Continue to mix the hamburger ingredients until pink and sticky. Form into patties of your desired shape. Brown the surface in a pan set over medium strong heat. You can cook Simmered Tofu Hamburger Patties using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simmered Tofu Hamburger Patties
- Prepare 250 grams of Ground pork and beef blend.
- Prepare 1 block of Firm tofu.
- It’s 1/2 of pack Maitake mushrooms.
- You need 1 of ●Egg.
- It’s 1 pinch of ●Nutmeg.
- You need 1 pinch of ●Salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ●Black pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ○Ketchup.
- You need 2 tbsp of ○Oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 of Olive oil.
By draining the excess water in the tofu well, you can prevent the patties from getting too watery! In Japan, we call hamburger patties, "hamburgu", so I call this recipe is tofu hamburg and not hamburgers like in English. A big problem that can happen when making hamburgers (or rissoles) are that they can be very dry, hard, and crumbly. So to make sure the hamburgers I make are always soft and juicy (and delicious), I put a little Japanese twist on them by adding tofu.
Simmered Tofu Hamburger Patties instructions
- Wrap the tofu in paper towels, put a weight on top and drain the excess water well. Cut the stem end off the maitake and shred apart with your hands..
- Put the ground meat in a bowl and add the ● ingredients. Add the well drained tofu from Step 1 and mash with your hands..
- Mix everything in the bowl together with your hands until it starts to become sticky, then divide the mixture into 4 portions. It will be rather soft because of the tofu, but not to worry..
- Form each portion into patties while pressing out any air pockets, make an indent in the center of each patty with your fingers, and put into a frying pan that has been coated with olive oil..
- Put the frying pan on medium heat and cook the patties. When they are golden brown, turn over with a spatula. They are cooked over medium heat because of the tofu..
- After you have flipped all the patties, add water (not listed (1 cup = 200 ml)), the maitake mushrooms, ketchup and oyster sauce, cover with a lid, and simmer on low heat for 15 minutes..
- Remove the lid, and if the patties are puffy and sauce has thickened, it's done..
- Because they've been simmered in sauce, they taste rich. It's hard to believe they have tofu in them..
- Stock in your freezer, and they're great when you need one more dish for dinner, as well as for bentos. I freeze them after cooking them since they have tofu in them!.
- I turned a left over hamburger into a loco moco bowl the next day. I served the patty on a bed of hot rice with vegetables and a fried egg on top..
Mix in the tofu, celery, onion, chili powder, cumin, curry paste, garlic, and oats with your hands until the tofu has broken into fine pieces, and the mixture is evenly blended. These tofu burgers are so quick and easy to make, they're definitely candidates for your weeknight meal rotation. And they prove that tofu is not just for stir-fy, either. Simply start by gently draining and pressing out the tofu. This step is crucial, as it helps to remove the extra moisture—no one wants to fight with soggy veggie burgers.
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Superb Way To Go Green For Better Health One of the best points of going green is to slow down and enjoy life. It is possible to do this, even in this hectic world we are living in. We need to return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. The majority of folks think nothing of mistreating their bodies nowadays and fixing them with a pill later. Everywhere you look, you read about some magic pill that will at once fix your latest problem. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you hold on to the same old negative habits. When your body wears out, you won’t be able to exchange it for a new one, like your car. You have to learn how to look after it before it is too late. Your body needs proper nutrients to run at its optimum levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without finding out if what you are putting in your mouth is beneficial for you? Do you typically eat junk food and a good deal of fried foods from fast food places? Ingesting sugar and starches, as well as oily foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are being discovered all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and several others, probably triggered by the foods that are eaten. Many people are recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. A lot of healthy food are now found at your local health food store or farmer’s market. In all probability, your local grocery store nowadays has an organic food section. This aisl has what are now acknowledged as superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been proven to slow down or reverse certain diseases. Eating these superfoods will help your mental health. You will begin to feel a lot better when you choose to ingest the superfoods rather than junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will enable it to work well. When this happens, it will help your immune system to ward off disease more efficiently. See to it that you incorporate these superfoods into your diet every day. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Add in whole food grains and nuts. Additionally, you have to consume yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. When you eat these superfoods daily, you should eliminate any problems with gaining weight. Green living gives you a great eating plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be better, and your body can ward off diseases. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits today.