Meatless Teriyaki Tofu Hamburger Patties. Add pineapple slices and burgers to skillet. Cook burgers and pineapple until browned on one side, then flip and cook on the other side. Great recipe for Meatless Teriyaki Tofu Hamburger Patties.
Make sure you the drain excess water from the tofu. Add the diced onions, diced green onions, wheat germ, flour, garlic powder, soy sauce, and a dash of pepper into the bowl along with the tofu. Also praised for its likeness to traditional meat burgers, Beyond Burger's Plant-Based Patties contain no soy or gluten. You can cook Meatless Teriyaki Tofu Hamburger Patties using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meatless Teriyaki Tofu Hamburger Patties
- It’s of Hamburgers:.
- You need 1 block of of 400 grams Firm tofu.
- Prepare 100 grams of Konnyaku.
- Prepare 1/4 of Onion.
- Prepare 200 ml of Dried panko.
- It’s 1 of Whole egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of Katakuriko.
- You need 1 tsp of Soup stock granules.
- You need 2 tsp of Tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable oil for frying.
- You need of Teriyaki sauce:.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Mirin.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Japanese sake.
- You need 3 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Katakuriko.
- You need 2 tbsp of Water.
Reviewers rave about the taste and ease of preparing these high-protein. Serve with your favorite burger toppings—ketchup, mustard, avocado mayo, pickles, onions, relish, etc.—on buns or in lettuce wraps for a lower carb option. Tofu and Plantain Medley Veggie Patties Credit: gonefishn. View Recipe this link opens in a new tab.
Meatless Teriyaki Tofu Hamburger Patties step by step
- Slice the tofu in half horizontally. Wrap the pieces in kitchen paper towels and drain away the excess water. A 400 g block will become 300 g after draining. If you cut it in half like this it drains faster..
- Cut the konnyaku into about 5 mm dice. Freeze, then boil and squeeze out well. 100 g of konnyaku will become 50 g after this treatment..
- Dice the onion into 5 mm pieces. There's no need to sauté the onion unless you are going to freeze the burgers. The raw onion will have a nice crispy texture..
- Mix the hamburger ingredients in a bowl. As long as the konnyaku and onion pieces aren't too big you're ok..
- When it's well mixed, taste a little. There's no raw meat in this so you can taste it safely. We'll be putting on a soy sauce based sauce later so keep the seasoning light..
- If the mixture is too dry, add a little water. The texture should be about the same as a hamburger mix. If I measure 100 g per patty, they'll be a bit left over..
- Form the portioned mixture into oval patties, and fry in a frying pan until golden brown. Start on medium-low heat, turn over then steam-fry on low heat with the lid on. Be a bit generous with the cooking oil..
- Combine all the sauce ingredients except for the water – mirin, sake, soy sauce, sugar and katakuriko in a separate pan and bring to a boil while mixing with a whisk. The thickness of the sauce when it boils will be the thickness of the sauce when you serve it on the plate..
- Add some water to the sauce to thin it out a bit, and add the burger patties to coat with the sauce..
- Put on serving plates with garnishes of your choice and bon appetit! The konnyaku gives the patties a texture just like coarsely ground meat..
If you're craving a light veggie burger, this tofu-based burger will check all the boxes. If any bits fall from the sides as you flip, press them back into the sides of the patty. Combine mashed beans, bread, chopped onions, and seasoning and make patties. Because the patties aren't dense, these are best when pan-fried or baked. Serve with hamburger rolls, vegetables, and pickled onions.
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Terrific Way To Go Green And Be Healthy One of the best points of going green is to slow down and bask in life. In spite of the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can achieve this. We have to get back to the point where it was a better idea to avoid disease in the first place. Too many folks have the attitude of destroying the body today, and heal it with a pill the next day. We’re barraged with ads for magic pills that are advertised to fix any problem right away. Definitely, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old unhealthy habits. Unlike purchasing a new car, you cannot exchange your burnt-out body for a new one. You must look after your body while you can. Your body requires sufficient amounts of nutrients to operate at its optimum levels. Do you eat because food is available and you love the taste or do you opt for nutritional foods? Do you typically eat junk food and a lot of fried foods from fast food joints? Ingesting sugar and starches, and oily foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are being discovered all of the time? The things we are ingesting are causing obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of epidemic proportions. A lot of people are at last realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Now it is a lot easier to find quality foods by shopping at a local farmer’s market or health food store. Today, you can find an organic food section in just about all grocery stores. This aisl is full of what are today acknowledged as superfoods. This term refers to 14 foods that have been proven to retard or reverse particular maladies. Ingesting these superfoods will make your mental awareness and abilities better. You will begin to feel a whole lotso much better when you opt to consume the superfoods instead of junk food. By getting the correct nutrition, your body will run the way it is supposed to work. By doing this, your immune system will easily ward off maladies. Your daily diet need to contain at least a few of these super foods. To start with, beans are great, and berries, particularly blueberries. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole food grains are a couple of other superfoods to add. In addition, you have to have yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t have to worry about your weight again. Adopting a green living meal plan will give you precisely what you need for good health. Your body will become disease free as your immune system gets healthier. Prepare for an awesome future by modifying your eating habits right now.