Chicken Tsukune Patties for Bento. If you are using them as a bento filler, microwave with the plastic on and stick in a bento box. By heating up, the sauce in between the tsukune patties will scorch a little and taste like charbroiled tsukune patties. Great recipe for Chicken Tsukune Patties for Bento.
Tsukune are Japanese chicken meat balls with a kind of Teriyaki sauce and are popular at Yakitori restaurants. Often times, small Tsukune meat balls are skewered on bamboo sticks and grilled on the coal barbecue grill, but they don't have to be. Here they are shaped like small hamburger steaks and cooked in a frying pan. You can have Chicken Tsukune Patties for Bento using 16 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Tsukune Patties for Bento
- Prepare of Chicken patties:.
- Prepare 200 grams of Ground chicken.
- It’s 20 grams of Beaten egg.
- It’s 40 grams of Silken tofu.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Minced Japanese leek.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Mentsuyu (3x concentrated).
- You need 1 tsp of Sake.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of ・ Vegetable oil (for pan-frying ).
- It’s of For the sauce:.
- It’s 2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of Mentsuyu (3x concentrated).
- Prepare 4 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Mirin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Katakuriko.
Tsukune is a term that means "kneaded and shaped into a round shape". It usually means a dish made with finely ground and flavored chicken or fish. Chicken tsukune are very well suited to bentos, since they are soft and stay nice and moist. Tender ground chicken skewers with bits of shiso leaves and scallions, drizzled with sweet soy sauce.
Chicken Tsukune Patties for Bento instructions
- Combine all the ingredients for the sauce..
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients for the chicken patties and knead well by hand. (※ No need to squeeze out the excess water from the silken tofu.).
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet. Roll the meat mixture into balls using 2 spoons (2 teaspoons if you have them), and place into the skillet..
- It takes a long time to make all the meat into patties. You may turn off the heat once and turn the heat back on when all the patties are placed in the skillet..
- Cover the skillet and cook the patties over medium heat until the patties start to turn color. Turn the patties over, cover the skillet again and cook them over low heat..
- Open the lid and wipe off any excess oil or water with paper towels..
- Add the sauce from Step 1 into the skillet while stirring it. Once the patties are coated evenly with the sauce, turn off the heat..
- Once the patties are cool, secure 2 patties each on toothpicks. When they are completely cool, wrap them individually with plastic wrap, and put them in the freezer..
- If you are using them as a bento filler, microwave with the plastic on and stick in a bento box..
- By heating up, the sauce in between the tsukune patties will scorch a little and taste like charbroiled tsukune patties..
- If the patties start to burn while reheating them, you can heat them for a little while, separate the patties a little, and heat again..
- Bento filler recipe "Freeze Them for a Bento Filler! Chicken Breast Youlinji"..
- "Freeze Them for a Bento Filler! Chicken Thigh Youlinji". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155650-freezable-yu-lin-chi-chinese-chicken-thighs-for-bento.
- "Freeze Them for a Bento Filler! Tangy Simmered Chicken Breast"..
- "Freeze Them for a Bento Filler! Special Sauce Marinated Pork, Yakiniku-Style". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146537-freezable-marinated-pork-yaki-niku.
Make them in an oven or on the grill! Tsukune is usually seasoned with salt or sweet soy sauce – yakitori "tare". Ingredients for "tare" are similar to teriyaki sauce, but "tare" is much thicker and saltier. Japanese Chicken Meatballs called 'Tsukune' are one of the regular yakitori dish items. Soft and bouncy chicken meatballs are skewered and chargrilled with sweet soy sauce, i.e. yakitori sauce.
Living Greener for Good Health By Consuming Superfoods Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of adopting a green lifestyle that most folks appreciate. This is attainable no matter how busy and frantic your life is. We have to get back to the point where it was a lot better to avoid disease in the first place. Regrettably, most people don’t concern themselves about their health as they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. Everywhere you look, you hear about some magic pill that will straightaway fix your latest problem. In reality, some of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. When your body quites functioning right, you cannot obtain a new one. You have to learn how to look after it before it is too late. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to work at best levels. Do you eat because something is available and you like the taste or do you go for nutritional foods? How often do you consume mini mart junk food, or greasy fried foods from the local fast food eating places? Ingesting sugar and starches, and greasy foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are cropping up all of the time? An increasing number of people are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases due to the foods they ingest. Many people are finally recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Nowadays it is a lot easier to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer’s market or health food store. Almost all grocery stores nowadays have organic foods. In this aisle, you’ll be able to find superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to slow down certain diseases, or even reverse them. By eating these foods, your body will become healthier. Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how healthy you will soon feel. By getting the proper nutrition, your body will run the way it is supposed to work. This in turn will enable your immune system to combat disease more efficiently. See to it that you integrate these superfoods into your daily eating routine. To start with, beans are great, and berries, especially blueberries. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Throw in whole cereals and nuts. In addition, you may wish to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat these superfoods, you will never have to worry about your weight again. Observing a green living diet plan will provide you with exactly what you need for good health. You will find that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fight against disease. You can expect to have a healthy future by changing your food choices today.