Cherry Blossom Viewing Bento. Compare Prices on Cherry Blossom Bento in Kitchen Storage. Great recipe for Cherry Blossom Viewing Bento. I wanted to use the new picnic lunch box that I got from my mother.
No Cherry Blossom viewing party is complete without colorful hanami bentos. Specially prepared by professional chefs and home cooks throughout Japan for their customers and loved ones to enjoy during this important spring festival, these delightful bento boxes are brimming with the bounty of the season. Enjoying A Cherry Blossom Picnic Bento (Ohanami) At Home A favorite Japanese past time is Hanami, or Japanese flower viewing celebrations. You can have Cherry Blossom Viewing Bento using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cherry Blossom Viewing Bento
- Prepare of First box.
- It’s 2 of rice bowl's worth ・Bamboo shoot rice onigiri.
- You need 2 of eggs ・Dashimaki tamago (Japanese-style rolled omelette).
- It’s 1 of including the leaves from the daikon radish ・Daikon radish and sakura blossoms pickles in sweet vinegar.
- It’s of Second box.
- You need 2 of ・Kara-age (fried chicken).
- It’s 4 of ・Pork rolls with green beans and carrots.
- You need 2 of ・Miso tsukune (chicken patties) with lotus roots.
- You need 4 of ・Asparagus rolled with bacon.
- It’s 1 of cut into a heart shapes ・Wiener sausage.
- Prepare 1 of cut into sakura shapes ・Glazed carrots.
- It’s 1 of for decoration and adding color ・Cherry tomatoes & lettuce.
- Prepare of Third box.
- Prepare 1 of i prefer combining crabsticks with komatsuna over deep-fried tofu ・Simmered komatsuna and crabsticks.
- It’s 1 of with orange peels ・Sweet potato simmered with lemon.
- Prepare 1 of i overboiled mine… ・Nanohana dressed with Japanese mustard.
- It’s 6 of pieces ・Strawberries (I use the Amaou variety).
- It’s 4 of pieces ・Dekopon (Siranui citrus fruit).
Hodge is back to talk about the viewing of Cherry Blossoms (sakura); needless to say, delicious foods and drinks are always a part of this! People have a Hanami party with friends, family or colleagues under the cherry tree and have fun. It seems the dazzling cherry blossoms in full bloom make many people. Among the events calling for bento is the spring cherry-blossom viewing (hanami), which takes place almost everywhere in Japan as the cherry trees (sakura) begin to bloom.
Cherry Blossom Viewing Bento instructions
- To make the daikon radish and sakura blossoms pickles in sweet vinegar: Combine the daikon radish and the salted sakura blossoms without removing the salt. Rub them together and let sit for a while. Gently squeeze the excess liquid, then simply soak in sweet vinegar..
- Take some sakura blossoms from the daikon radish and sakura blossoms pickles in sweet vinegar, pat dry the excess moisture (using a paper towel) and decorate the bamboo shoot rice onigiri to give a beautiful touch..
- For the main dish box: For the tsukune patties, finely mince the chicken breast meat, firm tofu, lotus root, and shiso leaves. Season with ginger, sake, and miso. Coat the tsukune with miso after they are cooked..
- I used a special miso from Nagoya for the miso, so there was no need for me to add any other seasonings! I coated the tsukune patties with the miso dissolved in a bit of water after they were finished cooking..
- For the side dishes: I added homemade orange peels which I stored in the freezer to my usual sweet potato simmered with lemon recipe. Refreshing..
- The "Nanohana Dressed with Japanese Mustard" recipe is "Nikoniko-poo"'s recipe. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145128-easy-%E2%98%85-nanohana-dressed-in-japanese-mustard-in-3-minutes.
- Here's a bird's eye view..
These celebrations provide a holiday mood for workmates, families and friends who gather on straw or plastic matting spread under the cherry trees. Hanami Bento for a Cherry Blossom Viewing. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. We will rent a bicycle from Ibaraki station, then head for Terumi's studio. First learn Japanese food culture, bento experience for one hour.
Going Green for Greater Health By Consuming Superfoods Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of going green that a lot of folks appreciate. It is possible to attain this, even in this busy world we are living in. We have to get back to the point where it was a lot better to avoid disease in the first place. Most individuals think nothing of mistreating their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. It isn’t possible to turn around without being bombarded by ads about the latest pill to treat your health problems. Of course, a number of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with shift in your lifestyle. When your body ceases to function properly, you cannot get yourself a brand new body. You should look after yourself while you can do so. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to work at optimum levels. When you put food into your mouth, are you concerned about the nutritional value or just eat anything tastes good at the time? Do you usually eat junk food and a lot of fried foods from fast food restaurants? Eating sugar and starches, and greasy foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are cropping up all of the time? More and more individuals are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases because of the foods they ingest. People are becoming more concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. Now it is much easier to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer’s market or health food store. In all probability, your local grocery store nowadays has an organic food aisle. This food section has what are today acknowledged as superfoods. Superfoods are 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious diseases. You will observe that you think more clearly when you start to eat these foods. When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will note an astonishing increase in how good you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will help it to work optimally. This in turn will allow your immune system to ward off disease more efficiently. Make sure you add these superfoods into your daily diet. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Then, try to add a few green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, plus a mix of nuts, mainly walnuts. Be sure to consume proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat these superfoods, you will never have a weight problem again. Observing a green living meal plan will give you precisely what you need to become healthy and fit. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body can potentially ward off diseases. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits today.